League Finishing Position

Really depends on the injury situation and whether other players are brought in.

While Carlos was in charge I thought we'd only get around 17 points in the last 20 games so that would have (likely) resulted in relegation, however the battling and hardworking performance at the weekend has left me more optimistic.

So... Going to go with 12th, which is a vast improvement to where I was!

I'm really more interesting in the preparations (players, staff, infrastructure) for next season though - it's vital that is done right.

Ask me at the end of January. We need to know who we bring in, how Jos wants the team to line up, who is back from injury and whether we continue playing with spirit or revert to  bad habits.

As it stands I'd say we will be lucky to be mid table but with everything dropping into place we could be comfortably top half

We're 12 points off 6th with 19 games remaining, I can't see it myself. The only thing going for us is that everyone is beating everyone else. We'll be a bit clearer after the Cardiff game of course and don't forget we still have lots of players missing for the foreseeable. I'd be happy with the same level of effort as Friday, get the players back and finish around 10th.

6th, although I really think top half is more realistic and I’d take it. With a view to top 4 next season.

if by some good fortune we made that 6th spot, I think it would be reasonable to expect promotion with the form we would have been in. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes there I appreciate that.

but WAWAW? 

UTO