League Finishing Position

12 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Left it too late to challenge for the play offs. The CC scenario is to blame and personally I think something was agreed about him leaving back in September or at least speculation he would be moving on, which unsettled the players

How ‘unsettled’ do you have to be to perform like League One players for 5 months?

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Think Wednesday will finish about 10th.

Pick up a bit in last couple of months with a few players back and pressure off.

Not that I’m disagreeing or agreeing. But who do you think we will finish ahead of who are in the current top 10? Or even those chasing the top 10.

2 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

Not that I’m disagreeing or agreeing. But who do you think we will finish ahead of who are in the current top 10? Or even those chasing the top 10.

Not sure who we will finish above just think form will improve once we got a few first team regulars back.

Those injures will mysteriously clear up now new manager is here.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not sure who we will finish above just think form will improve once we got a few first team regulars back.

Those injures will mysteriously clear up now new manager is here.

I do agree that we will pick up, but I don’t see us finishing ahead of some of the sides around top 10. Don’t imagine us finishing ahead of Brentford,Leeds,Boro,Preston, Fulham who are the teams around there. I think we will probably finish around 12th which will be around where the blunts are at the time so would be a decent finish all things considered.

Lower to Mid table. Hopefully a promotion push next season but I'm not expecting anything, It could take a while for Jos to sort everything out. Although if Friday is anything to go by then we are in good stead.

Our saving grace is the FA Cup, win that and all will be forgiven. No pressure Wednesday.