Fun things from last night

1 hour ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

And that it records winning a competition we have never been allowed to enter! Even better being "Champions of Great Britain 1898" just had to look this up on Wikipedia. Basically they are celebrating a win in a friendly against Celtic over 100 years ago. Yay well done you !

Was that in the programme? Brilliant. Didn’t buy one. Wish I could avoid them getting my ticket money; I give them as little money as possible.

20 minutes ago, Jos’s Tache said:

Was that in the programme? Brilliant. Didn’t buy one. Wish I could avoid them getting my ticket money; I give them as little money as possible.

No it is actually on their honours board (unless some clever Owl photoshopped it and I have been taken in!)

Guest The Horse

Founder Member of the Premier League!!! As if they had some sort of say in it. :laugh::laugh:

Er.. more like just happened to be there at the time. Then promptly got kicked out like some tramps caught hiding in the bogs at Harrods.

My favourite things are that:

Theyve been completely and utterly found out.

Cant buy a win. 

They are so blinded by Wilder’s partisan nonsense they can’t see he’s sleepwalking them down the league

The board don’t have a pot to wee wee in

They’re desperately trying to flog Brooks to finance the purchases they just made

Leon’s going to get fat and moody again now he’s got the final long term deal of his career

• Like 2