Fun things from last night

The home crowd getting quieter and quieter from 1st minute to last

Wildsmiths save

Ross Wallace on the constant wind up and the blades players not knowing how to handle him

The quality of their crosses and shots in the last 15 minutes as they became more and more desperate

Super billy blunt skulking at the back of the dugout missing out on his childhood dreams

Wilder bottling it and running out of ideas

Any more?

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

What I liked last night was that WE were the nasty ones. WE were the ones that were getting in their face and roughing them up. In the last couple of years we’ve been way too soft. And teams like Brighton, Hull, Burnley etc were the ones doing it to us. We just need our big hitters back and I think we’ll be in good nick. Just hope we keep it up

• Thanks 1

Their players face in the interview after the match looking bewildered as he can only splurt cliches 

The blades desperately trying to come up with excuses

Leons face at full time as he realised he fluffed their only clear chance and he can't believe whats happened to his form

Guest RocketOwl
22 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

The home crowd getting quieter and quieter from 1st minute to last

Wildsmiths save

Ross Wallace on the constant wind up and the blades players not knowing how to handle him

The quality of their crosses and shots in the last 15 minutes as they became more and more desperate

Super billy blunt skulking at the back of the dugout missing out on his childhood dreams

Wilder bottling it and running out of ideas

Any more?

Nuhui terrible first touch and his second one kicking a United player up in the air.

5 minutes ago, Tom22709 said:

What I liked last night was that WE were the nasty ones. WE were the ones that were getting in their face and roughing them up. In the last couple of years we’ve been way too soft. And teams like Brighton, Hull, Burnley etc were the ones doing it to us. We just need our big hitters back and I think we’ll be in good nick. Just hope we keep it up

Spot on. That’s why I felt proud of the performance. Could have easily shirked it a bit after the last derby, pretty much every player stood up to counted. Jos is probably a major part of that, things seem to have been more slack than I personally thought under Carlos jusdging by players’ comments re fitness, discipline and organisation. 

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Owlin' Wolf said:

Have to say that did make me cringe! I think he’s done well recently but his touch last night was dire every time. 

He does provide some funny moments for us. He's not good enough majority of the time but I do love the bloke. He has minutes in games where he looks unplayable and then we start him and he looks like he's never played before lol 

The hilarious rage faces from their fans to our left at the end, as they realised they'd blown their best ever chance to smash us and avenge Boxing Day.

Throwing bottles, coins, spitting, getting their 5 year old kids to do the w____r gesture, God they're a classy bunch. If only that Reach effort had gone in, they'd have literally spontaneously combusted. 

• Haha 8