Wilders not happy is he?

2 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Wilder is just realising that positivity from a promotion isn't going to get another one.

A down turn is on the horizon for United.

I expect Brian The Blade to be calling for Wilders head from tomorrow night.

Wilder one method is attack ...okay if it works and you found yourself 2 up after 25 minutes or so but when you actually have to work stuff out he hasnt a clue.

When we was a man down they offered no threat whatsoever his subs were ineffective.

Wilder like warnock understands how a pig thinks being one himself  he knows he will be judged not only on the job he does but how we are doing as well . Warnock had the advantage of managing them while we were terrible wilder as had it this season but I'm sure he knows a good manager will get us going especially when we get players back. If they don't go up this season and I don't think they will he knows it will be much harder next season and we will be better which will bring pressure 

Wilder went on RS and said that his players shouldn't be applauded for that performance - presumably he thought they should've easily beaten us.

How does that sound to players who've just given their all in a derby.

United's form has dropped dramatically recently.  In-support of players is just going to make it worse - amusing times ahead. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

You lot love us.

Talk about us in your programmes.

Talk about us on your twitter accounts.

Talk about us on our own forum.

LOVE US.

well we were there Benefactors they had nowt before we bailed them out lol 

6 hours ago, BarnseyB said:

But, it was 0-0.

The thing I'm asking my self is why on earth you dirty lot come on here?

Your a secret owl aren't you, I bet all you scum are.

I mean who could fault you tho tbf, bigger club,  bigger ground, won more than you lot, better fans, better players, that's why you all come on here isn't it?:CEO:

6 hours ago, BarnseyB said:

We're 6th and 12 points ahead of you. 

You won't be in the top 6 for long now. You could be 8th this afternoon and I think wilder would be delighted with 8th at the end of the season. You should manage to stay above Wednesday. 

Which club do you think will finish on top next season? 

7 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Your promotion wave has well and truly ended, now its all about picking up points ...is that 7 points out of a possible 30 for you lot ?

Meanwhile your manager couldnt find a way to beat us with a man extra and has a dig at his own players after ...it will all end in tears like it usually does at sheff Utd.

Wouldn’t it be funny if the wheels completely fall off wilder’s chariot and the truffle hunters start calling for his head. Stranger things have happened in football. Shows how shuffle the Championship is this season. They can get back into the playoffs with one win in ten, scraping a draw against a ten man patched up side. Shame we never got rid of CC earlier-before it was too late to have a push.

7 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Wilder is just realising that positivity from a promotion isn't going to get another one.

A down turn is on the horizon for United.

I expect Brian The Blade to be calling for Wilders head from tomorrow night.

The momentum is slowing 

Neon Leon will go walkabout

Just read his post match interview on bbc sport. He questioned our attitude under CC, saying “Carlos will be disappointed watching that in wales tonight”

He needs to concentrate on his own shower and leave the tittle tattle to the fans

8 hours ago, BarnseyB said:

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. You did well and deserved the point you came for. 

I know it was your 'reserve' team, but it still cost quite a bit more than ours. 

I think we'll pick up. At least we aren't getting relegated, and the '6 easy points' that you lot were claiming before the season started never happened. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Haha....you were expecting a walk over...and we are more to you than the 'several other's. UTO.