Wilders not happy is he?

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. You did well and deserved the point you came for. 

I know it was your 'reserve' team, but it still cost quite a bit more than ours. 

I think we'll pick up. At least we aren't getting relegated, and the '6 easy points' that you lot were claiming before the season started never happened. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Edited by BarnseyB
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. 

I know it was your 'reserve' team, but it still cost quite a bit more than ours. 

I think we'll pick up. At least we aren't getting relegated, and the '6 easy points' that you lot were claiming before the season started never happened. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Your promotion wave has well and truly ended, now its all about picking up points ...is that 7 points out of a possible 30 for you lot ?

Meanwhile your manager couldnt find a way to beat us with a man extra and has a dig at his own players after ...it will all end in tears like it usually does at sheff Utd.

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Your promotion wave has well and truly ended, now its all about picking up points ...is that 7 points out of a possible 30 for you lot ?

Meanwhile your manager couldnt find a way to beat us with a man extra and has a dig at his own players after ...it will all end in tears like it usually does at sheff Utd.

We're 6th and 12 points ahead of you. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

Think we were still better. A 5/10 performance from us, you came and did what several others have done this season and stopped us playing. You did well and deserved the point you came for. 

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Stopped you playing? With your skilful strikers Donaldson and Clarke? lol

Even game. Better result for us than you in the light of whats been happening but fair play for your start etc etc. Duffy a decent player. 

Question is, has Wilder been lucky with Clarke getting shedloads of goals and this is the highpoint of his reign or is he really the tactical genius he thinks and you are going to push on?

We know how patient you lot are when things aren't going well.......

8 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

Enjoy the wi... Oh. 

Mind the gap.

Course it cost more than yours,its got quality,dunt come cheap kid.

Enjoy that temporary gap......while it lasts normal service will be resumed

• Haha 1