Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

2 hours ago, Think tank said:

I don’t think we will, he is past it! He was poor most of last season too-disguised by  the odd good goal. 

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

I think we will see a different Wallace tonight. Shackles off and hopefully something to prove. I agree he has been woeful this season but he didnt suddenly become a bad player

Besides, he could be exactly the type of character we need on the field. Someone to wind them up as we have seen in the past.... like at Huddersfield and Newcastle..... take the focus off the other players.

Wallace was an absolute legend tonight and like the Wallace we are used to seeing 

Did you all notice that he lasted longer than the 60 minutes that Carlos kept giving him.

Passion, belief and energy.

Super Ross was back tonight

Not a second booking for Loovens - he stubbed his toe in to the turf and accidently stumbled in to Donaldson. Maybe a foul - definitely not a yellow !

Glenn should know that their forwards were going to try and get either him or Venancio sent off - should have been more careful.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Wallace was an absolute legend tonight and like the Wallace we are used to seeing 

Did you all notice that he lasted longer than the 60 minutes that Carlos kept giving him.

Passion, belief and energy.

Super Ross was back tonight

Fair play mate, you were right!

I didn’t think he had that in him anymore, was fantastic tonight! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Can't praise the players and manager enough.

said at half time tonight was everything we haven't seen in a long time, committed, organised and up for every ball. So much effort there tonight and a lot of pride restored in them shirts tonight. 

Every single player Ayer deserves a lot of praise, fox did a cracking job in the second half, I was worried he might cost us but he did a cracking job.

cant ask for any more from them tonight. Can't wait to see what he can do when everyone is fit and he starts bringing his own Sutlej and a coup,e of additions in,

Sorry but Fox is a liability. Needs to go.

That is all we ask of the team, go out there fight for every ball run your testicles off and we will be happy win lose or draw. A draw is a good result under the circumstances and we even had chances to nick it at the end.

Loovens was the only one to let us down. Fox was dodgy in the first ten minutes but settled into the game. Jones was everywhere. If Jos can get our fringe players as organised as that in just a few days I think it bodes well for the future. Uto Ftb.