Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

"we want our money back" cry a few Wednesday fans (who in previous years would have slung them onto the pitch during a game)

That basically means 'SORT THIS MESS OUT' to the Chairman

Nothing more nothing less

That's as far as it should have gone

IF the chairman did get an email demanding a refund then he could have pressed the reply button and given it to them or not

Either way this fan vs fan stuff is horrible

Owlstalk Shop

Has anyone got a copy of the conditions that the club gave with this refund? I would love to read them.

My main thing I would love to read is banning all future season ticket sales, is it forever, just 1 year, while Chansiri owns the club???

A company like Sky will say you can cancel but you can't take up new customer offers for 12 months, they don't say 'you may never have Sky again, you are banished from the satellite world hahahaha, off to the wilderness for you'.

before I go nuts I would like to read the wording. Anyone got a copy or is all this just 'I heard from this bloke'.

9 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

strong coincidence 

nope, he announced he would offer refunds after the last fans forum with conditions to follow.

hope that helps...

he get offended and backed himself into an not needed corner, a bad choice i have to admit

Edited by steveger

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No it isn't

The one thing you don't do in times like this is side with a chairman over fellow fans

This offer shouldnt have been made in the first place

But to load it up with spite like he has done is unacceptable

Either he gives the people their refund and says there you go, or he doesn't

What he should never do is load up the offer with spiteful, hateful conditions

It's not strength he's showing

ti's something way more sinister and there but for the grace of god n all that

It may not be his idea (terms and conditions) of the refund but a certain newly appointed ceo?  Just a thought mind

Under absolutely no circumstances should anyone be banned from holding a ST or Membership in the future. Unless it's obviously to do with disorder/misbehaviour etc.

Fans should be welcomed at all times because it's good for the club. Same way I hate people going on about part-timers as some of them will go on to be ST holders etc. 

Think being banned from future ST's and memberships is a petty and spiteful thing to do and isn't really true offer, regardless of whether it was right to do so or not.

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Apart from the fact they are not...can buy tickets home and away but won't get priority for big matches...like any non season ticket holder or member

So banning fans from buying season tickets or memberships is ok?

He has made a stupid offer and some disgruntled fans are taking it up for whatever reason.

So our chairman bans them from buying future season tickets at their club

Its not how refunds work and it’s mad anyone can defend it.

18 minutes ago, poite said:

Well my response to that is welcome Mr Chansiri to the world of professional football. You want to be owner? You need very thick skin mate. This is what it's like. Is it right to receive personal abuse etc?  No, absolutely not. But the unfortunate reality of a man in your position isn't a fair and kind world.

I'm with you Poite, I am just trying to look at it from his perspective. He chucked in millions which got us to within 90 minutes of the prem and a semi defeat on penalties. When things dipped this season he's come in for incessant moaning and criticism (some of it from me). However some took it further and demanded a refund (ridiculous) so he's called their bluff. He's not banning anyone. They can still attend but not with a ST. I think he's saying 'I'm committed to the project, are you? "

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Disgusting if true.

Banning loyal fans and stripping loyalty points is out of order.

Its what you punish people found guilty of hooliganism or racism at a match.

Dave Allen wouldn’t even have been that petty

How are you loyal if you want a refund?

You're loyal if you stick through the bad times.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I would LOVE you to go to a shop and them refuse to serve you and ban you for life for wavering on your purchasing decisions

You'd go nuts

You do realise what you're saying right?

Seriously

You do realise what you're advocating?

Not the sane thing but.

If I come into your shop and bought summat. It was working as it should but not up to my expectations and I demanded my money back even though I’d had it for several months using it.

Down the line I come back to you and buy exactly the same thing again. Would you sell one to me possibly knowing I would be coming back to you again wanting my money back after having use of it?

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So banning fans from buying season tickets or memberships is ok?

He has made a stupid offer and some disgruntled fans are taking it up for whatever reason.

So our chairman bans them from buying future season tickets at their club

Its not how refunds work and it’s mad anyone can defend it.

He's not banning them after they take the offer though. He's saying that they can change the conditions of their season ticket, but he's not going to sell them another one.

If you don't like that offer, don't take it.

3 minutes ago, s73owl said:

It may not be his idea (terms and conditions) of the refund but a certain newly appointed ceo?  Just a thought mind

Of course t's his idea, everything that happens at the club is his idea, he's hands on... maybe a little too much IMO, but he's not a bad guy