5 o'clock next Saturday South Stand

4 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

ST holder at back of North stand like I have been for past 15 years. Thanks for your condescension though. 

I was making the point he's going nowhere and we can't do owt about it. 

Feel free to continue losing it on here and getting nowhere though.

That's the point, he's going nowhere, we should do something about it. Why wait until the summer?

16 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

So how do we let DC that it is not acceptable? Clap them off the pitch after mustering up 1 attempt on target in 90 minutes whilst dropping 3 more points at home?

It will hit DC when he sees tonight's actual turn up attendance and then at season ticket renewal time

Perhaps if we play dull football the "attack attack attack" chant gets aired more. 

My point is really no more than if things are going badly then perhaps we need to help not hinder the process. Not be the excuse others can hide behind

Just now, Stockyowl said:

That's the point, he's going nowhere, we should do something about it. Why wait until the summer?

Apart from booing and screaming mi lungs out at the players and CC from the back of the North I can't do much to get him sacked, I'm not his boss.

I'd not turn up but I love Wednesday no matter which berk is on the touchline ruining my day/team.

Shouldn't worry though, things will heat up now we've seen the first Carlos Out banner. 

1 hour ago, Stockyowl said:

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

will there be party games and jelly and ice cream ? 

to be honest im that apathetic about the whole farce from top to bottom , i cant even be arsed to protest, 

2 hours ago, Stockyowl said:

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

are you the village idiot lol

22 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I admire your tenacity Stocky.........but the sneering responses were oh so predictable................and all from people who will no doubt be asking later in the season "why something wasnt done".

Something should be done but there is only one fella going to do that Mr Chansiri and I suspect a protest will be met with a "f##k you I won'tdo what you tell me" response

I have been a long standing critic of CC and the disappointment with this season

However I have accepted that promotion is not happening this year. I indeed fear us going the other way. So rather than adding to the club's problems with this type of thing let's accept the position and help the team out. We bemoan a lack of a Plan B from the manager but we as fans happily continue with our Plan A of just moaning. Perhaps we have to change our tune too

10 hours ago, Stockyowl said:

the amount of negs you have got sums up a lot of our support , if this was going on at Newcastle and quite a few other clubs ,the supporters would be proper upset and be chanting managers name out,and shouting chansiri sort it out . what do we do? moan at 1 an another ,be silent ,go to sleep , and a lot yesterday just didn't go ,not seen so many empty seats what are sold to season ticket holders in many many years . why not attend the game chant carlos out and protest your total displeasure at whats going on at our club. . what are you all waiting for? for howard Wilkinson to come out to talk to supporters like he did when the club nearly went bust. I'm not joking those dark days might not be so far away again . if you know that the club has a staggering wage bill of 25 million and know that our finances are now taking a major hit as we are on brink of ffp ,losing all these millions for rest of season will mean chansiri will need 10 million worth of sales in January to keep us away from ffp. you can believe me or don't but its what I'm seeing. can you imagine if we ended in league 1 again at end of  this or next season ? can you imagine the fall out for our club? this is why supporters can make a difference by all been together and lets chansiri know that what we are seeing every week on the football pitch and off it is totally unacceptable . we are a total laughing stock and I'm not finding it 1 bit funny. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, gravydownshirt said:

So that's why you won't join a protest...for fear of looking like a "complete knob"

Gutless and spineless sums you up

Ha ha ha ha gutless and spineless because im not going to wait in south stand at 5 pm to abuse our owner when im 37 years old  .what a absolute clown you really are