5 o'clock next Saturday South Stand

Just now, Stockyowl said:

In the stadium yes, right behind the team but if you can't see there needs to be changed then WOW

Of course I have been saying it for 15 months but that doesn't mean we shoot ourselves in the foot by making the atmosphere worse. It was actually better with less of the negative two hats in the stadium tonight. The Club and players need our support more than ever at the moment. 

Put it another way the negativity or threat of a protest gives a good excuse for a bad performance. Get behind the team, will them on and perhaps the chairman will then see that only the one change is required

3 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

You could be 1000 strong with pitchforks and torches and Chansiri would consider it a term of endearment for Carlos.

He's going nowhere. This season is done.

And you're happy to accept that? Are you a season ticket holder? Are you expected to renew next month? Or were you nice and warm tonight watching on Sky?

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Of course I have been saying it for 15 months but that doesn't mean we shoot ourselves in the foot by making the atmosphere worse. It was actually better with less of the negative two hats in the stadium tonight. The Club and players need our support more than ever at the moment. 

Put it another way the negativity or threat of a protest gives a good excuse for a bad performance. Get behind the team, will them on and perhaps the chairman will then see that only the one change is required

Always right behind the team to the final whistle, season ticket on North, best atmosphere tonight for a good few games, was at Bolton and Derby when it was turning toxic but stood by them but since the Bristol game I realised it really is time for change, sooner rather than later

Nobody is happy to accept it but perhaps we have to turn this arse about face. Rather than being negative let's help the players. The one criticism that you can't level at them is lack of commitment and effort. Let's just prove its the tactical approach and mental planning for games directed by the head coach that is wrong

1 minute ago, Stockyowl said:

Always right behind the team to the final whistle, season ticket on North, best atmosphere tonight for a good few games, was at Bolton and Derby when it was turning toxic but stood by them but since the Bristol game I realised it really is time for change, sooner rather than later

Do you know what I Don't disagree about the need for change, but the Club is falling onto it's knees and it doesn't need us the fans  to help push it or the toxicity to be used as an excuse for poor performance.

It's just my attitude if someone is down it's better to stop and pick them up not join in kicking them 

Firmly believe people should be allowed to express their opinion.

I may have misunderstood your OP but a protest outside S Stand sounds like BtB outside S2...the backdrop of which was a series of calamity managers, 5 or so seasons struggling in pub league, punctuated by embarrassing/painful playoff failures.

Of course we bled with them...each and every painful step they took (guffaw guffaw snigger snigger) however....

Don’t get me wrong, things ain’t good - CC needs to help DC by stepping aside If he really cares about SWFC.

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Do you know what I Don't disagree about the need for change, but the Club is falling onto it's knees and it doesn't need us the fans  to help push it or the toxicity to be used as an excuse for poor performance.

It's just my attitude if someone is down it's better to stop and pick them up not join in kicking them 

So how do we let DC that it is not acceptable? Clap them off the pitch after mustering up 1 attempt on target in 90 minutes whilst dropping 3 more points at home?

34 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

But that's the problem, apathy. Walking up leppings lane tonight, everyone moaning, everyone unhappy, but no one bothered to do anything about it. honestly something's not right, accept if you want. CBA generation, I don't accept what's happening. 

What ya going to achieve you clown i wont listen to a muppet like you never mind the owner

45 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

Apart from a gang of 12 year olds you'll probably be on your own. 

12 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

So how do we let DC that it is not acceptable? Clap them off the pitch after mustering up 1 attempt on target in 90 minutes whilst dropping 3 more points at home?

What do you mean, 3 more points at home?

Only other team to win at Hillsboro this season is t'other lot.

How many great saves did Wildsmith have to make, by the way.

Westwood, Pudil, Lees, Hunt, Hutchinson, Bannon, Lee, Forestieri, Fletcher, Boyd all out injured.

I've probably missed a fringe player.  THAT's AN ENTIRE TEAM!!!!!!

Edited by Lincs Owl

Walking down to the ground tonite, listening to those dic*kheads on FH talking about Wednesday teamsheet, we were in for a right pasting.

Well it wasn’t special, but given who we had on the park (and who was missing) we did alright.

It may be being discussed on another thread, but I still can’t fugure out how Hooper didn’t score in 2H (almost like he headed ball away from goaline) 

29 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

And you're happy to accept that? Are you a season ticket holder? Are you expected to renew next month? Or were you nice and warm tonight watching on Sky?

ST holder at back of North stand like I have been for past 15 years. Thanks for your condescension though. 

I was making the point he's going nowhere and we can't do owt about it. 

Feel free to continue losing it on here and getting nowhere though.

Just now, Stockyowl said:

What am I going to achieve? Nothing, but I'm not happy sit by and accept what's happening right now, are you?

So your admiting your going to make yourself look a complete nob for nothing ha ha ha ha grow up

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Correct..we often get the team and manager we deserve..

Or perhaps some of us recognize that our chairman seems like quite a stubborn man, and that this kind of thing will probably have the opposite affect than is intended...

Plus, Pub.