5 o'clock next Saturday South Stand

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

Are u Brian the blade?,are shoes coming off

• Haha 1

Guest We Shall Overcome
9 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

They could not turn out when we were close to going bust, and just ridiculed the brave souls who did, from behind the safety of their keyboards, but you have my support,but it will be water off a ducks back to this chairman i am afraid.