5 o'clock next Saturday South Stand

6 minutes ago, heppers said:

Like when the fans stood up to Howard Wilkinson so he told them off. Embarrassing.

ive got far more respect for howard Wilkinson than carlos and chansiri. howard is a proper football man who cares deeply about our club. those supporters were rightly proper upset and cared deeply for there club, I just hope those dark days don't return but I'm far from convinced that they wont return , we need a new owner ,someone who knows how to run a football club ,it don't matter how much he has put into the club its all ended up in greedy footballs pockets while we are getting fleeced for watching total tripe every week. the club is in a very serious position thousands are threatening not to renew and I believe they wont, just look yesterday how many didn't turn up ,must have been thousands what didn't take there seat what they have paid for , think if we lose 5000 season ticket holders? and 90% of them wont return on a game by game basis I don't think chansiri has got a answer or a clue to what would happen to club if that happened .financial Armageddon .

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

ive got far more respect for howard Wilkinson than carlos and chansiri. howard is a proper football man who cares deeply about our club. those supporters were rightly proper upset and cared deeply for there club, I just hope those dark days don't return but I'm far from convinced that they wont return , we need a new owner ,someone who knows how to run a football club ,it don't matter how much he has put into the club its all ended up in greedy footballs pockets while we are getting fleeced for watching total tripe every week. the club is in a very serious position thousands are threatening not to renew and I believe they wont, just look yesterday how many didn't turn up ,must have been thousands what didn't take there seat what they have paid for , think if we lose 5000 season ticket holders? and 90% of them wont return on a game by game basis I don't think chansiri has got a answer or a clue to what would happen to club if that happened .financial Armageddon .

It was a Friday night just before Christmas and it was on TV. I had a few pints then watched on TV while having a curry with the wife.

We are mid table. Falling short of fans expectations having spent quite a lot of money relative to our frugal past.

Stop being dramatic.

49 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

I keep reading on here he is a successful businessman.

Perhaps he's going to launch DTaxis just in time for Christmas.

he aint even launched the away shirts yet ,maybe there in boxes stuffed in the Dtaxis  on the slow boat from china what fetches our stuff ,probably it got sank by pirates in the south china sea.

1 minute ago, heppers said:

It was a Friday night just before Christmas and it was on TV. I had a few pints then watched on TV while having a curry with the wife.

We are mid table. Falling short of fans expectations having spent quite a lot of money relative to our frugal past.

Stop being dramatic.

I hate to say this but 2 clubs what I dispise weeds and bumhole lane they wouldn't have kept away like many season ticket holders did yesterday , I cant blame anyone not wanting to pay to watch that tripe and watch it on tv on a freezing cold night , but whats upsetting me is that supporters are just prepared to except whats going on at our club , just staying away or going and been silent isn't going to wake chansiri up ,he need telling by thousands whether that's at ground or writing to him saying you wont renew unless a new head coach is appointed playing better football ,not difficult that is it. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

I hate to say this but 2 clubs what I dispise weeds and bumhole lane they wouldn't have kept away like many season ticket holders did yesterday , I cant blame anyone not wanting to pay to watch that tripe and watch it on tv on a freezing cold night , but whats upsetting me is that supporters are just prepared to except whats going on at our club , just staying away or going and been silent isn't going to wake chansiri up ,he need telling by thousands whether that's at ground or writing to him saying you wont renew unless a new head coach is appointed playing better football ,not difficult that is it. 

Don't talk testicles Leeds & Uniteds attendance drop like a budding actresses knickers on Weinsteins casting couch when stuffs going wrong. 

If people want to protest go ahead there's enough of you been moaning for long enough but don't turn it personal try to show some class and make it clear it's the performance your not happy with not DC or CC as people but it's a results business.

That said I reckon of all the doom and gloom brigade hardly any could be arsed to turn up as all talk no actions.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Don't talk testicles Leeds & Uniteds attendance drop like a budding actresses knickers on Weinsteins casting couch when stuffs going wrong. 

If people want to protest go ahead there's enough of you been moaning for long enough but don't turn it personal try to show some class and make it clear it's the performance your not happy with not DC or CC as people but it's a results business.

That said I reckon of all the doom and gloom brigade hardly any could be arsed to turn up as all talk no actions.

I go to all home games and most away games, and will still be going long after carlos,chansiri, and the glory boy supporters are never seen again. we have 18k hard core support and 3k plus who go to away games regular but even the hard core support is having problems finding a connection with the club/players/coaches/running of the club .its like we have been given some villa in some hot sunny destination and had it took off us and been placed in a 1 bed roomed room in some dirty dark pitsmoor ally ,that's the football equivalent whats happening to us.

12 hours ago, Stockyowl said:

What am I going to achieve? Nothing, but I'm not happy sit by and accept what's happening right now, are you?

You'd get a better response writing to DC...and, he probably will be home for Christmas. Oh another thing most of the posters on here would be struggling to find the South Stand it's been that long since they've been to the ground lol 

• Haha 2

Yes, I'm afraid that there is a sizeable section of the Wednesday crowd - whom we shall henceforth refer to as "the Meek" (ha ha) - who are holding out their trousers while Chansiri pours custard down them.

Mind you, it is the pantomime season after all.

"He's behind you!"

On 16/12/2017 at 12:35, DuncOwl said:

Will you be there?

I've vowed not to go until Carlos is gone and it started with the Wolves game. That said, if something like this got the momentum then I would go to the game in order to attend this afterwards. Sadly, far too many are content with the current situation. 

On 15/12/2017 at 22:32, Stockyowl said:

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

I get the feeling that you really want us to play badly and lose. What a sad outlook. I am hoping for a good performance and a convincing win personally. 

I really don't think DC will sack Carlos this week so next Saturday, after we have to endure another 90 minutes of tedious, diarrhorea football which will more than likely result in a loss, anyone care to join me outside the South Stand to let Chansiri know exactly how you feel? Or are you just going to accept it and get dragged into a relegation dogfight? 

If you had a choice of going on a 10 match winning run or losing the next couple of games, which would you choose? It looks like you have decided that we will play badly on Saturday and lose, so I suspect you would choose the second option. Hope you are not too disappointed if we start winning games.

If you are so sure that we will play diarrhoea football and lose why not have the protest before the match?

On 15/12/2017 at 22:34, Animal said:

we're too soft it wont happen

No matter how poo we are people will still continue to be delusional and pray at carlos's feet. 

Who’s praying at his feet ? Anybody ? Really ?