Carlos Out banner at Hillsborough

8 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Yeh want to be ashamed of themselves looked like right numpties.

Seriously who is going to come in???.

Just on last two seasons;he has till end of this one bobbar or bust...

Wolves supposed to be the new Real Madrid ??.sorry but we bossed em for 80% of that game,stick FF and Hutch in there different story........FED UP OF THIS DIVIDED GOLLOX GET A GRIP .... UTO...FTB...

You could pull someone out of the crowd and not do much worse than 6 wins in 26 matches with our squad. 

Said numerous times in numerous threads Carlos should have gone after the Huddersfield debacle. At that time l think the majority of fans would have been grateful for what Carlos had given us for two seasons and the parting could have been made with dignity. Unfortunately we are now in a situation where Carlos is getting slated and abused and all in the eye of the media. We are becoming an embarrassment and something needs to be done quick before it gets really messy.

Fair play to em i say.....................they are only saying what the vast majority are thinking , they, like 95 % of us all are sick to the back teeth of CC,s ineptitude, excuse making and tippy tappy , wishy washy football and decided enough was enough and protested,  and their reward on here is to be called m0ngs and simpletons..................ironically by the same people who probably espouse the theory WAWAW on a daily basis.

As for that vile post wishing cancer on them................words f****** fail me!

Edited by sheriwozgod

The banner is the start of things to come. Doesnt matter whether it was of poor quality or at what stage it was displayed. The fact is, the point was made by 3 people. Next home match it might 33 people and so on. This was the first public display of how most of the fans feel at the moment and Ive no doubt DC will have seen it. The ice is broken.

Fair play to them I say.

Our season is over, our slide down the table continues and all the while Wednesday fans just sit there, say nothing and continue to be served up complete and utter garbage by Carlos and the team.

It’s about time fans started to let the chairman know we want Carlos out of our club. For me this needs to be just the beginning, whether it be plummeting attendances or Carlos out chants Dejphon Chansiri needs to understand that we’ve had enough.

At least these 3 fans have the courage of their convictions... I hope more will follow.

10 hours ago, Muffin Owl said:

Said unlucky to lose. They scored from a free kick that never was. They scored from their only shot on target.

Neither keeper was tested, it was a pretty even game won by a class finish, without FF we have no real spark

4 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

That's got to be the dumbest post ever. Hope next time you use the NHS you get to miss those foreign workers you evidently despise. Cleaners, cooks, nurses, consultants. Etc etc etc. Without which you would have probably suffered greatly by now. OK now I realise you might have a point. Would have been poetic justice since you don't like the foreign workers who keep our underfunded NHS going.

All the doctors and consultants at rheumatology in Hallam are none UK nationals, I speak from very grateful experience of their efforts.

33 minutes ago, Mmmbop said:

The people who knocked up this banner should be commended. They have done something to show their displeasure. The sentiment is a valid one and is shared by the vast majority

Pretty pathetic, attention seeking lobbers knocking up a crap banner. The amimosity towards Carlos really doesn’t put us in a good light. He’s done a good job all in all, and is a decent guy. Probably not the right man for the job anymore, but let’s keep some common decency. The rabid Internett warriors are turning out in their droves, mind. Sickening.

Edited by Shezza