Carlos Out banner at Hillsborough

The fact that there is no mass protests gives a clear indication of the majority of fans feelings around Carlos. I think most fans respect him and what he has done at club and would rather the decision form him to leave (if that happens) is done in a dignified manner. In this, the behaviour of most of our fans in the flesh is polar opposite to many of the ‘outers’ on here, interesting that! 

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2017 at 21:45, leicesterowl said:

In what way were we unlucky to lose - 0-1 down from the 34th minute and we didn't muster a shot on target after going behind -at home 

Words fail me

It's  called tinted specs mate

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

The fact that there is no mass protests gives a clear indication of the majority of fans feelings around Carlos. I think most fans respect him and what he has done at club and would rather the decision form him to leave (if that happens) is done in a dignified manner. In this, the behaviour of most of our fans in the flesh is polar opposite to many of the ‘outers’ on here, interesting that! 

I think we are probably past the stage where he can claim he has much dignity. 

Too much deflecting of any responsibility away from himself.

6 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

really ? ive not spoken to anyone at the games what wants him still here.  and when I went to Bolton ive not seen fans as angry as that for quite some time ,I wouldn't have liked to have been him amongst us at full time ,the carlos out was deafening in that game and we had a near full strength team that day barring fessi,boyd . now he is using the injury card for sympathy but the injures cant be used at the endless amounts of poor displays this season. if he still here by boxing day and we get turned over at forest be there and hear us . as  for a mass protest that could come as soon as Saturday ,if a very poor middlesborough turn us over there will be one and I will be joining in. 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

really ? ive not spoken to anyone at the games what wants him still here.  and when I went to Bolton ive not seen fans as angry as that for quite some time ,I wouldn't have liked to have been him amongst us at full time ,the carlos out was deafening in that game and we had a near full strength team that day barring fessi,boyd . now he is using the injury card for sympathy but the injures cant be used at the endless amounts of poor displays this season. if he still here by boxing day and we get turned over at forest be there and hear us . as  for a mass protest that could come as soon as Saturday ,if a very poor middlesborough turn us over there will be one and I will be joining in. 

Deafening lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

I think if Wolves had got 2 or 3 up,the carlos out chants would have started,but at 1-0 down fans won’t start singing carlos out,in case we equalise . 

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

I didn’t say people didn’t want him out - if you read my post again. 

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 08:50, Ian_D said:

Can I offer this... 

"What would Gray have done with this team?" I have heard a few times

Turn it on its head with, "What would Carlos have done with Gray's team?" 

You lot think on that one for a minute. 

With a couple of additions Carlos took SG's team to a play off final. And most of SG's team are still the backbone of our present team.

Is that what you meant ??

4 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

With a couple of additions Carlos took SG's team to a play off final. And most of SG's team are still the backbone of our present team.

Is that what you meant ??

By a couple of additions you mean 6 of the starting 11 and 4 of the 7 subs all signed under Carlos