The Cult of Megson

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

I wonder if DC is getting a bit fed up with his advisors, or even know they are not very good at it

possibly but if they work for doyen then it may not be easy to dump them  ......you'd think there would be some sort on contractual deal to take into account .

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

possibly but if they work for doyen then it may not be easy to dump them  ......you'd think there would be some sort on contractual deal to take into account .

Get Howard wilkinson as advisor and Megson as manager between them two this club can be sorted 

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

That's prob true and if so, nothing stopping him having a secret advisor (pm me DC) and ignoring the present lot, he will have a get out of jail card or his lawyers will

48 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

I personally don't want to see Meggo manage Wednesday again, but I do want to see him as number 2 alongside Pulis. Between them, I believe they'd sort this situation out next season. Give them the rest of this season to steady the ship, offload some deadwood where possible, train the balls off the players (proper training, greno woods style) and see where it takes us next season. Not saying we'd get the total football a lot of people want, but we'd start with a lot more passion at least!

I think its Tone'S turn to be the assistant again to be fair

I can see it now  megson traveling down Penistone  road on an open topped bus adorned with ginger roses the cult saluting and applauding our savior , while the pigs cower at the sty and snuffle about in avid fear of what will follow ,The city will be rightfully ours and rightfully Ginger,Begone Carlos begone I say and take your advisory minnions with you . be a man and make way for swfc's rightful heir ,lol

6 hours ago, Zachninjamonkey said:

The prophecy has been written. He will return either as manager or number 2. He will return in a ginger blaze of glory. 

Let's hope not his last effort was hardly a sparkling success and dire stuff to watch

We don't need going back, what we need after Carlos is a fresh approach, freshening up and different ideas, we won't get that by turning the clock back. I think we'd be smarter going for a exciting up and coming British manager like Dean Smith or Paul Hurst or Lee Johnson, etc. My personal ideal realistic choice would be Dean Smith. However, my feeling is when Carlos finally gets the deserved chop, Chansiri will most probably go for another foreign coach again?

5 minutes ago, akbuk said:

The team have mental scars from two ay off defeats that will not change 

Aye, this season is gone, bring in a fresh reasonably young British manager with new ideas to freshen things up and build for next season and the future. Plenty of changes on and off the pitch are needed to sort out this mess of a season.