The Cult of Megson

20 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

I personally don't want to see Meggo manage Wednesday again, but I do want to see him as number 2 alongside Pulis. Between them, I believe they'd sort this situation out next season. Give them the rest of this season to steady the ship, offload some deadwood where possible, train the balls off the players (proper training, greno woods style) and see where it takes us next season. Not saying we'd get the total football a lot of people want, but we'd start with a lot more passion at least!

I'll never understand how a manager gets sacked after not winning a game for 3 months then becomes someone's first choice to be our manager.

Bizarre.

50 minutes ago, podski1 said:

He's such a dynamic, exciting manager, who's team play fast flowing, attacking football and has been so successful and loved by everyone wherever he's been, I can't understand why he's hardly ever in a job......hmmmm let me think.

may be not the answer but our current big time Charlie players would soon be at least fit and playing for the shirt,

not guaranteed by being a favourite under the portugese numpty

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Theres about 4 of you sat around a little cracklin' fire in Greno woods, dressed in Ginger pantihose freezin' yer nuts off...Isn't there?

So wrong. 

Megsonism and gingerism, as practiced by The Cult, are two of the largest religions in the World. 

Join us, there is always room for one more. Don the Cap of Ginger and take your vows before Him. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, podski1 said:

He's such a dynamic, exciting manager, who's team play fast flowing, attacking football and has been so successful and loved by everyone wherever he's been, I can't understand why he's hardly ever in a job......hmmmm let me think.

West Brom fans love him. He played good football there and had them promoted twice. He took Bolton furthest in Europe than ever before. He has the highest win ratio of any Owls manager. Undefeated agaisnt the blades (2-0 down at the lane and he inspired a comeback) as for style he has always been at clubs ( apart from

west brom ) where the mission was survival and had limited players. You want a manager that knows the league, knows how to get promotion, got bags of experience and is passionate about the club. He's the man. 

• Like 1

I'd love Megson back, and I honestly believe given 5 transfer windows as Carlos has had we'd be in the premier league, or at the very least the top end of this league on our way. 

It might not be pretty for some but we would get results, opposition fans would be coming back on here after games complaining we're just a team of "bullies" and it wasn't fair that we won. Would be brilliant. 

Or we can just stay with this sideways passing borefest cheering shots on target like goals. 

C'mon non believers get on board you know it makes sense garymegson

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

So wrong. 

Megsonism and gingerism, as practiced by The Cult, are two of the largest religions in the World. 

Join us, there is always room for one more. Don the Cap of Ginger and take your vows before Him. 

I have got to hand it to you Simaniac. If there was an offence of bombardment of a fans forum, you would be guilty and doing a 20 year stretch !!!

Should YOUR ginger Messiah not emerge triumphantly as SWFC's next manager, what are you and your ginger loving brethren going to do ? lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I have got to hand it to you Simaniac. If there was an offence of bombardment of a fans forum, you would be guilty and doing a 20 year stretch !!!

Should YOUR ginger Messiah not emerge triumphantly as SWFC's next manager, what are you and your ginger loving brethren going to do ? lol

HE will return.

HE has unfinished business.

We all will welcome HIM.

videotogif_2017_12.13_10_06_36.gif.03aba505205f9d62f420b9b877cc650b.gif

5 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Refer to @Cosby Blunkett ‘s answergarymegson

5 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

This isn't Photoshopped.

It's from the future. 

garymegson

Behold, our Messiah is a Lord of Time and Space. 

What mortal man can prevent Ross Wallace's eventual displeasure in learning we have signed a right winger with electric pace who is also a master  of Time and Space.