The Cult of Megson

The meltdown on here when he was sacked for calling MM a bent Serbian B'stard will be nothing like the one when he gets set back on again. We live in a world where Brexit happened & Trump can get Elected in America so of course garymegson will be our next manager, Its sods law

10 hours ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

We don't need going back, what we need after Carlos is a fresh approach, freshening up and different ideas, we won't get that by turning the clock back. I think we'd be smarter going for a exciting up and coming British manager like Dean Smith or Paul Hurst or Lee Johnson, etc. My personal ideal realistic choice would be Dean Smith. However, my feeling is when Carlos finally gets the deserved chop, Chansiri will most probably go for another foreign coach again?

The team is in a rut and CC doesn't seem to be able to provide the stimulus to shake them out of it. What bigger contrast and "fresh approach" could you have than the Ginger One?

Megson with his mate Pulis as No.2 - you know it makes sense!

20 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Will return HIM to rule at The Wednesday. 

There is no greater power than the power of Ginger. 

We of The Cult will prevail.  

garymegson

I'm with you on this one pal

but......were going to be really really pissed off if he doesn't return.......:laugh:garymegson

3 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Bye then!

garymegson

Some people who live in a world of dreams with short memories really need to give their heads a wobble....Why would they really want to get rid of a boring manager and replace him with....a boring manager.....Unless of course they are a pig or an idiot

Edited by cain
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cain said:

If this useless, boring f@kker returns, I know I And many others won’t 

The Cult won't accept personal abuse, inparticular if it is abuse of HIM!!!

garymegson

Don't fight HIS return, for it is prophesied by the red sky and the red breasted robins hopping gleefully in Greno woods.

Embrace it.

Edited by Cosby Blunkett

14 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

The Cult won't accept personal abuse, inparticular if it is abuse of HIM!!!

garymegson

Don't fight HIS return, for it is prophesied by the red sky and the red breasted robins hopping gleefully in Greno woods.

Embrace it.

Something big (and ginger) is happening and no hater can stop it. Soon they will realise their wrong doings and proceed to correct them by joining the Cult of Megson.

Haters may want to hate but the cult will always appreciate.

Enter gorgeous Gaz. your return is long overdue.

garymegson

35 minutes ago, cain said:

Some people who live in a world of dreams with short memories really need to give their heads a wobble....Why would they really want to get rid of a boring manager and replace him with....a boring manager.....Unless of course they are a pig or an idiot

I am neither. He is not boring, He would do wonders with the squad Carlos has at his disposal. 

46 minutes ago, cain said:

Why would they really want to get rid of a boring manager and replace him with....a boring manager.....Unless of course they are a pig or an idiot

Cos some boring managers get results and some boring tactical book writers don't, unless of course they are, err just an idiot (pig calling is nasty)lol

9 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

His return has been foretold. We of The Cult have read the ginger tea ‘leaves’ and have seen the future. 

He will turn us into a football force. Believe in Him. 

Theres about 4 of you sat around a little cracklin' fire in Greno woods, dressed in Ginger pantihose freezin' yer nuts off...Isn't there?

• Haha 2