The Cult of Megson

1 hour ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Will return HIM to rule at The Wednesday. 

There is no greater power than the power of Ginger. 

We of The Cult will prevail.  

garymegson

I especially enjoyed Radio Sheffield this evening as a number of Cult members phoned up to call out there anti cult bias.

They should be very afraid...

36 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Just in time to gain revenge at Bramall lane

I'm still tempted by the prospect of Carlos chinning Wilder at the Lane though...

However, the prospect of the Messiah celebrating in front of the Bramall Lane end at full time is what has been prophesised.

• Haha 1

I personally don't want to see Meggo manage Wednesday again, but I do want to see him as number 2 alongside Pulis. Between them, I believe they'd sort this situation out next season. Give them the rest of this season to steady the ship, offload some deadwood where possible, train the balls off the players (proper training, greno woods style) and see where it takes us next season. Not saying we'd get the total football a lot of people want, but we'd start with a lot more passion at least!

2 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Will return HIM to rule at The Wednesday. 

There is no greater power than the power of Ginger. 

We of The Cult will prevail.  

garymegson

Tell you what Simaniac you're timeless emotional dedication and devotion to the ginger cause is amazing and has to be commended my friend...:biggrin:

Edited by steveger

Guest Theboylangers

We in the cult know the time has come for the ginger one to rescue us.

The non believers will soon realise that it is destiny for our hero to lead us to the promised land.

garymegson