Poll: Wil you Renew your Season Ticket with CC in charge?

13 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Ok so not an actual poll as I post it but I think this will be a valid thread. 

Come March will you renew if CC is still in charge? 

Im on last year of three year ST ,but no way will i renew if Carlos is still here. 

6 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

He'll have some cheek if he tries raising the prices next season. There comes a point where one's self respect comes above being mugged off by the latest custodians of the club I love and I'm well on that line of being tipped over the edge.

Self Respect that's a new one for jacking in lol

3 hours ago, debram said:

No, and what makes things worse is that even though the blunts lost on friday they gave it a right go, hit the woodwork several times and bristol keeper pulled off a couple of outstanding saves, great they lost but we lost last night with a woeful pathetic performance, even so norwich were there for the taking but what did we do, sit back and let their confidence grow and grow, to go down fighting at least youve tried but to go down like we did last night has no excuse, and i refuse to listen to more of ccs pityfull excuses.

That is exactly what I felt about the performance. It was actually distressing to witness, when we all know the talent at CC's disposal and he can't work out how to use to best effect.  He must go now!  But if he doesn't, there is no way on this planet that I will  renew my season ticket.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

Self Respect that's a new one for jacking in lol

Not all of us will bend over and pay whatever we are charged regardless. I love this club but there are more important things out there in today's uneasy financial market that come first. If that doesn't make me a TrueFan to some on here I really couldn't give a f...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, crookesowl said:

I have reyt good seats, so I may renew to keep them.  But I don’t want to really... might leave it late to prove a point. 

That said I can’t see us turning it round and a bad Christmas period will probably see a change anyway because it will be clear Carlos’ promise of promotion will be unachievable. And his position will become untenable 

We're in the same predicament... Really good seats behind the goal that we have had for decades and we'd never get four together in the same place again.

Likewise, I can't see this oil tanker of a disaster turning round and the requirement to get something like fifty-odd points from the remaining 25 matches won't happen even if we suddenly started playing decent football let alone carrying on as we have been doing.

I'll not be renewing. 

It isn't worth the struggle to get Saturday's off work. When the football is good, its unmissable but that formula we once had has been lost.

4-5-1 is what suits our little fragile men. 4-4-2 with 2 strikers out of the game is too much hard work for our better players Abdi, Forestieri, Lee, Hutchinson....the traditional formation has killed them

Didn't go much in 16/17 and saved for a ST for this season, £645 for me and 2 little uns. 

Probably won't bother going on Friday, I'm that disillusioned. It's not what we envisioned for our 150th year.

Can't afford another ST, I certainly wouldn't even consider risking my families finances for another one.

DC and CC have spectacularly failed on many levels at this football club and neither will take responsibility, it needs fixing soon.

Depressed!

On 10/12/2017 at 07:45, jonnyowl said:

Yes!

Because I always have one!

You never know what could happen next season!

Hopefully Carlos will be gone and we will get a manager who gets the best out of these players!

I bet the people who bought a 3 year one thought that too .

On 10/12/2017 at 07:44, james o connor said:

No .... the football is dire , the manager is a joke and the chairman hasn’t got a scooby do how to run the club. Slagging the fans off was the final straw. Total shambles from top to bottom 

So your not going anymore, which is good as you obviously will not be posting on here again either. 

6 hours ago, sirlawrenceofmadden said:

So your not going anymore, which is good as you obviously will not be posting on here again either. 

going too games isn't a requirement to post on here , JOC I hardly ever agree with but he's a good poster  and i'm sure he'll keep sticking on his thoughts