Poll: Wil you Renew your Season Ticket with CC in charge?

Although I’m very disappointed with how we are playing and know we are going backwards quickly, and although Carlos seems to be getting more and more desperate, of course I will.

I’m feeling better this morning because I’m looking down not up and feel we are well safe from relegation. I always look forward to going to Hillsborough and after 50 years doing so don’t expect too much. 

41 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Tied in to the 3 year deal; so no choice.

But won't renew next year; unless the club revert back to being Sheffield Wednesday.

In the meantime I won't spend a penny, to fund Chansiri's ego trip.

I'm the same. Already cancelled membership of Owls Foundation. Can't be bothered to go Friday. Not so sure I'll watch it on Sky. When we went 2-1 down at Norwich I turned the radio off, ( was travelling in the car) and you know what, forgot to check the final score until about an hour after the game had finished. Apathy has set in big style. 

Edited by doubleo

Yes - but with a heavy heart, back in the day I used to go home and away for many years, I love my club.

The feel good aspect hs gone, even on the concourse before games. Its dull and boring, why?, no kids running up and down to the kiosks (they dont have a credit card to buy from the kiosks), same goes for fans buying a last minute pint (no credit card and beer too expensive), singing as they walk up the steps (gone!). The lifeblood of the club is being sucked out, farce with the shirts just tops it off. Its not the fans and not most of the players, its the underlying mob that ‘run’ my club, they are a joke. You can do things right or do the right thing, do the right thing Mr Chansiri and bottom it, start again before it really is too late.

I'll wait until it is certain all life has been exhausted for this season, before making this very hard decision finally. I would admit that should I be deciding today, I would not be renewing, My club has nearly squeezed every once of abject misery from me this season. Its got to improve.....has'nt it ?? I know its hard to see where salvation is going to come from however.

Wednesday, as a club, over the years I've been supporting (57 years) have had a habit of promising so much and delivering relatively so little. It seems to be our cross to bare and would test the patience of a saint.This particular "new dawn" seems to have gone the way of others....and some. How has it come to this again ???

NO.  I've been going to Hillsborough since 1960, bought my first season ticket in the North Stand (Cantilever as we knew it) the season that it was opened. Lived more in hope than expectation ever since, but will not be renewing while ever the current regime exists. 

So sad, so sorry.

Will cost me £1000 for me and my boys, if we were playing the football of 2 years ago, but still in the championship, i would still renew...........but to pay for the dire football currently being served up, to watch quality players playing tactically inept football, having the confidence sucked out of them,  then i am totally on the fence whether to renew, my head says no, my heart says yes.

I said a few weeks back, that for the first time since I've been in full time work, I would actually consider not renewing.

Nothing to do with finance, that's not an issue. But it's no longer entertaining. I'm sat at games thinking I've got better things to do. And that's without having a child at home, which I will when next season comes around.

I've no doubt that I'll end up renewing, because of what I might miss, rather than what I'll see.

But I'm certain, they'll be people with genuine issues with affordability and people who genuinely would have better things to do, who will decide against it.

I don't think Chansiri has anywhere to go in terms of season ticket prices (except upwards)...but if prices remain at the high end (or inexplicably increase), then numbers will take a big hit, I'm sure of it. 

• Like 1

Yes. The football is dreadful and I want Carlos gone if it doesn’t improve; I want stripes and the simplistic owl badge back and I want to feel that connection with the club again; however; going to the game is much more an event than watching the game for me - it’s as much about spending time with my mates. Sheffield Wednesday is the one thing we all have in common. So I will renew but for reasons other than supporting Carlos and Mr Chansiri. 

We (the collective “We”) have seen off managers and straightened out chairman before, we can do it again. Sheffield Wednesday will still be around a long time after Carlos and Chansiri have gone. 

Edited by shandypants

I love Wednesday but would not renew currently. The football is awful and boring. CC has clearly lost the plot and DC seems blind to the fact that things need changing. Unless the Head Coach goes and we get someone in quickly, we could be paying these prices to watch League 1 football. This season has been a car crash so far. No other chairman would have let this slide go on for as long as it has. Totally pointless to wait now, CC needs to go. I fear there will be a lot who don't renew unless there are clear signs of improvement. The dire football does not encourage me to make the 100+ mile round trip for home games.

I have reyt good seats, so I may renew to keep them.  But I don’t want to really... might leave it late to prove a point. 

That said I can’t see us turning it round and a bad Christmas period will probably see a change anyway because it will be clear Carlos’ promise of promotion will be unachievable. And his position will become untenable