Bristol City in for Barry Bannan

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

After another season of failure this year, it would be natural for our better players to start looking elsewhere if they want promotion.

We have several who would fancy a crack at the Premier league, and they know they won't achieve that with Carlos.

Absolutely.

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

After another season of failure this year, it would be natural for our better players to start looking elsewhere if they want promotion.

We have several who would fancy a crack at the Premier league, and they know they won't achieve that with Carlos.

Absolutely agree. Our squad will likely look very different this time next year.

Just now, BingleyOwl said:

Absolutely agree. Our squad will likely look very different this time next year.

I foookin hope so. The manager and most of the players are no where near up to it. If by some miracle we made the play offs and got promoted, hardly any of this shower are up to the premiership. We would get hammered. We would literally have to start from scratch. We need a manager who can start building a team.

Usually when players want away they often sulk and turn in poor performances

Bannan doesn’t look like he’s playing to force a move

If anyone does come in for him, for my money it would take a huge bid

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

52 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We will be in the play offs

18 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

If Bannan were to leave we might start passing the ball forwards a bit more, then we might create a few more shots on goal than we did yesterday (none, according to the Sunday papers).

You'll get slated for that but I think you might actually be right.

Because of the way we set up we think Bannan is indespensible .

If we change manager at or before the end of the season, change the way we play then big money for Bannan and bring inn 2 or 3 athletic players and I don't see a problem 

While ever Carlos is here Bannan will be