Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 0 Bristol City OMDT

Think they did a job on us. Identified our better recent players in Butterfield and Reach and took them out of the game tactically. As for Jaoa dont think he's ever got to grips with the english game,needs too much time on the ball. Bizarrely he might do better in the Premiership where he could get that time he needs,possibly

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Don't you sometimes wish you didn't make rash posts?

lol

No, its called being positive, and enjoying me sen lol

I just need to be mindful that there’s still a possé of theowlsman haterz out there. They pick up on the littlest things they can have a pop with. So I give them plenty of material to work with ‘cos their reactions amuse me lol

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I have some  positive facts for your records.

We are unbeaten in 4.

We didnt lose today.

We kept a CLEAN SHEET.

We have moved up the league

Great int it? lol

And we’ll reach the play offs again.

Edited by theowlsman

19 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Carlos has said we will be promoted so you have to stay positive and believe.

It just gets a little bit more difficult every week to believe him.

Still Father Christmas will be here soon so that's something to look forward to. He IS real isnt he?

Why, aren't we getting closer and closer to play offs every week?

Yes, worrisome our attacking creativity isn't there but it hasn't been for a long time and still we've made 2 play offs that way.

I'm in the "casual" seat this year... it's like a win win.. either CC takes us up like he says, or we will be getting a new manager. Over a third of the way in; a change now with not certain proven candidate in realistic sight, would mean definite midtable obscurity. And when you see last year's play off candidates like Reading,Fulham and even relegated Hull and Sunderland clinging to the bottom half, I rather fancy our chances and situation.

Just got home. Shocking game, the highlight of which was the guy being evicted from the Kop by the stewards. 

I never, ever, ever want to hear any of the following again;

"I think Joao could be what we are missing."

"Surely Joao is worth a go."

"If Joao is given a run of games, he could be the answer."

The guy is utter gash. Absolutely no where near good enough and his attitude/work rate is abysmal. 

54 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Just got home. Shocking game, the highlight of which was the guy being evicted from the Kop by the stewards. 

I never, ever, ever want to hear any of the following again;

"I think Joao could be what we are missing."

"Surely Joao is worth a go."

"If Joao is given a run of games, he could be the answer."

The guy is utter gash. Absolutely no where near good enough and his attitude/work rate is abysmal. 

Give over.

He's been terribly mismanaged. 

Why should he give a throw? He plays well and still never gets a start.

Nothing but a typical Carlos performance today. A performance we’ve seen countless times over the last 18 months. 

He says we go out to win games, but he’s talking crap. He sets us up not to lose first and if we nick a goal it’s a bonus. 

Bristol a decent side and in form, but for the most part that was utter gash today as a home team. 

Don’t recall their keeper having to make a save. 

5 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Wow. Can't disagree more but that's the beauty of a forum

People talk about players getting chances and not taking them. I'm sure many will say that about Joao today and they'd have a point.

But I think back to the United game when he came on looking fit, strong, hungry and made a big impact. Even scored a goal. 

He was given a chance then and HE TOOK IT. Yet what happened in the next game? On the bench again.

Thats shocking man management. 

Why should Joao give a bobbar when he knows he won't get a start even after that?