Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 0 Bristol City OMDT

We're dying for Forestieri to come back.

That was dour.

No ideas coming from anywhere. Nullified us down the wings and had Bannan and Butterfield/Lee pinned back, cutting their chances to start creating or linking up any play. 

The only bright spark was Hooper who was at least trying to drop off and create something.

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

9 shots....... NON on target. 

Do we really have a great set of strikers or .... I dont know.

Bet majority of the shots came from our midfield from miles outside the box because we're not quick enough with or without the ball to open teams up.

Nowt wrong with our strikers, they need more of the ball it's not rocket science

Just now, daleblue said:

Joa by all accounts tried something different, didn't come off for him, does he need more game time to get up to speed?

I’m not sure if taking seven touches to get the ball out from under your feet then languidly decelerating sidewards in the direction of the nearest clump of Bristol City players constitutes trying something different.

Just now, Sonny said:

I’m not sure if taking seven touches to get the ball out from under your feet then languidly decelerating sidewards in the direction of the nearest clump of Bristol City players constitutes trying something different.

Can only go on what I was hearing on ifollow. 

Lads it’s all well and good blaming Carlos, and I’m not his biggest fan myself but I’ve seen this team perform 100% better than they did today on several occasions this season and I’m sorry but it’s not just down to tactics for me 

there lazy, pedestrian , lack urgency and need to get a grip of there inconsistent bodies! You can’t perform like we did against Leeds and Villa and then turn that out today and magically blame the managers tactics !  I massively doubt the manager gets the lads together and instructs them to cut about the pitch like a bunch of OAP’s 

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

There’s still plenty of the season left. Bristol will have played for that draw. We should take it as a compliment that they resorted to that.

Possibly a game where a fit FF might’ve made a difference.

Bristol have the second best away form of the league . I doubt they looked at us and thought , oh no better play for a draw . No shots on target at home , we deserve no compliments . 

7 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

There’s still plenty of the season left. Bristol will have played for that draw. We should take it as a compliment that they resorted to 

Edited by daleblue