Aston Villa - V - The Wednesday OMDT

Just now, S36 OWL said:

If you dont want Pulis , send him our way . 

You can keep Megson tho . 

Pulis is worse than Megson and that not to infer Megson's been anywhere remotely good this time around

Villa home form is very good, but they are scraping wins...

Fulham 2-1

Bolton 1-0

Forest 2-1

Boro 0-0

Brentford 0-0

3 one goal wins, and two bore draws.

Sadly, Our away form trumps their home form...

Derby 0-2

Bolton 1-2

Brum 0-1

Cardiff 1-1

Button 1-1

3 defeats and two draws.

Got to upset that form book today.

So this s what a blogger of Villa think of us. SO COME ON WEDNESDAY LETS DO THIS AND SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN DO.

You know when you’ve got that team that you just don’t like? Well, Sheffield Wednesday is one of those teams for me. Firstly, I’ve never seen such a dump of a city in my whole life;) it’s a cold grey concrete jungle of a place even when the sunshine’s, and some of the people there are the most arrogant and self-righteous buffoons you’re ever likely to meet.

Look, I’m not a bitter man most of the time, but I once had an incident with a Wednesday fan some years ago, and it’s because of that one dipstick I’m going to bloody well generalise and stick you all in the same boat as that one idiot! It’s because of him I feel like this, so blame him! If Villa can get a win tomorrow, and I believe we can, it will put us one point behind those Neanderthals up tut north where it’s dangerous to go out after 4pm. I’ve never wanted to win a match so much!

Wednesday have always played second fiddle to Sheffield United;) they are more evolved than their smelly uneducated neighbours Wednesday! If we can just beat them, then we’ll be making one half of their city happy at least. So come on Villa, let’s do this one for the city of Birmingham, West Ham United and more importantly, our great club Aston Villa. UTV

3 minutes ago, sally said:

So this s what a blogger of Villa think of us. SO COME ON WEDNESDAY LETS DO THIS AND SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN DO.

You know when you’ve got that team that you just don’t like? Well, Sheffield Wednesday is one of those teams for me. Firstly, I’ve never seen such a dump of a city in my whole life;) it’s a cold grey concrete jungle of a place even when the sunshine’s, and some of the people there are the most arrogant and self-righteous buffoons you’re ever likely to meet.

Look, I’m not a bitter man most of the time, but I once had an incident with a Wednesday fan some years ago, and it’s because of that one dipstick I’m going to bloody well generalise and stick you all in the same boat as that one idiot! It’s because of him I feel like this, so blame him! If Villa can get a win tomorrow, and I believe we can, it will put us one point behind those Neanderthals up tut north where it’s dangerous to go out after 4pm. I’ve never wanted to win a match so much!

Wednesday have always played second fiddle to Sheffield United;) they are more evolved than their smelly uneducated neighbours Wednesday! If we can just beat them, then we’ll be making one half of their city happy at least. So come on Villa, let’s do this one for the city of Birmingham, West Ham United and more importantly, our great club Aston Villa. UTV

Vile fans total flaps

16 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Snoots..........the picture of Terry with his arm around Eisenhower has made my day!.........sublime.

There were some great spoofs made around the time of that incident, and that's probably the best of them. It's worth a click through the original gallery...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/9282200/John-Terrys-scene-stealing-inspires-Telegraph-Sport-readers-in-pictures.html

:duntmatter:

I quite like this one:

Terry.png.353f2b2757a31fd09f5fea6db39819fe.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2