Them boards

13 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

According to them blades, we're hemorrhaging money to the extent that we can't afford urgent upgrade (due to safety issues) of the sound system. Apparently we've attempted to bribe a senior ground inspector (who was involved with Wednesday in '89) to fudge a report until we've got a few quid available. And the boards have been given us by a Chinese team.  :Chansiri:

So we're hemorrhaging money but can afford to bribe senior ground inspectors who were involved in or around the time of the Hillsborough disaster. 

Reyt. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

The club really need to do something about those advertising boards, especially at night matches. The view on the South Stand lower is awful. I can see why other parts of the ground aren't impactedas much. North and Kop aren't faced with a board 'in view' and people sat higher up don't have the boards in line of sight. 

Someone from the club needs to sit on the South Stand lower and see what I'm talking about. Far too bright, and you can't make out which players are which at times. 

Didnt see the first goal from the north near away end due to the white lights of the boards

2 hours ago, vulva said:

The club really need to do something about those advertising boards, especially at night matches. The view on the South Stand lower is awful. I can see why other parts of the ground aren't impactedas much. North and Kop aren't faced with a board 'in view' and people sat higher up don't have the boards in line of sight. 

Someone from the club needs to sit on the South Stand lower and see what I'm talking about. Far too bright, and you can't make out which players are which at times. 

The "D Taxi" one is not so bad since it's on a black background with gold letters... But once you've seen one another 50 appear all at at the same time ... More regular than bus.... (oh no on the other hand maybe not).. 

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Do they reflect off your Werthers?

Edited by Dronfield Blue