Them boards

The club really need to do something about those advertising boards, especially at night matches. The view on the South Stand lower is awful. I can see why other parts of the ground aren't impactedas much. North and Kop aren't faced with a board 'in view' and people sat higher up don't have the boards in line of sight. 

Someone from the club needs to sit on the South Stand lower and see what I'm talking about. Far too bright, and you can't make out which players are which at times. 

• Like 3

Just now, vulva said:

The club really need to do something about those advertising boards, especially at night matches. The view on the South Stand lower is awful. I can see why other parts of the ground aren't impactedas much. North and Kop aren't faced with a board 'in view' and people sat higher up don't have the boards in line of sight. 

Someone from the club needs to sit on the South Stand lower and see what I'm talking about. Far too bright, and you can't make out which players are which at times. 

Like the directors box for example?

• Haha 3

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Bad from lower down on the Kop mate

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

The players were just sillottes at times 

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Bad from lower down on the Kop mate

Its the height, and angle of the stand that's the issue. I'm all for the club making money, and I think these boards are a great idea. But they are too bright, and as we head into the winter months, all games, not just evening ones, will be impacted. 

I'd be interested to hear if the players have had problems picking up the ball. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Its the height, and angle of the stand that's the issue. I'm all for the club making money, and I think these boards are a great idea. But they are too bright, and as we head into the winter months, all games, not just evening ones, will be impacted. 

I'd be interested to hear if the players have had problems picking up the ball. 

Bannan couldn't see Fox for a while lol

• Haha 8

And they’re mostly not even advertising real companies. So some fans can’t see the players due to the electronic adverts for made up companies invented to pay for the players.

In fact, I’m not sure why any real companies would want to pay for advertising now because if they do I won’t believe they even exist.

Also the logo for that electrical company was so blurred it looked like a big donger.

• Haha 1