Them boards

44 minutes ago, vulva said:

The club really need to do something about those advertising boards, especially at night matches. The view on the South Stand lower is awful. I can see why other parts of the ground aren't impactedas much. North and Kop aren't faced with a board 'in view' and people sat higher up don't have the boards in line of sight. 

Someone from the club needs to sit on the South Stand lower and see what I'm talking about. Far too bright, and you can't make out which players are which at times. 

It is the same from the Kop, when attacking the Lepps it just looks like silhouettes, you can't see f**k all.

Ps Top call re your Rhodes post.

Absolutely spot on!! 

50 minutes ago, vulva said:

The club really need to do something about those advertising boards, especially at night matches. The view on the South Stand lower is awful. I can see why other parts of the ground aren't impactedas much. North and Kop aren't faced with a board 'in view' and people sat higher up don't have the boards in line of sight. 

Someone from the club needs to sit on the South Stand lower and see what I'm talking about. Far too bright, and you can't make out which players are which at times. 

I sit at back of the kop and they're terrible from there - right in line with the net/box. Don't think I've seen a goal at the Lepp end all season as I lose sight of the ball soon as it goes in box. 

Now, tbf, my eyesight is shitty, and bright lights in particular give me problems (the glare from the floodlights at night matches is bad enough afaic), but loads of people who sit round me have been grumbling about the boards as well.

Guest Copthorneowl
57 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Bad from lower down on the Kop mate

Certainly is I think somebody reported to the crowd police that they contracted 'red shift eye' which can leave lasting effects of appearing to be bozeyed.

According to them blades, we're hemorrhaging money to the extent that we can't afford urgent upgrade (due to safety issues) of the sound system. Apparently we've attempted to bribe a senior ground inspector (who was involved with Wednesday in '89) to fudge a report until we've got a few quid available. And the boards have been given us by a Chinese team.  :Chansiri:

Edited by Semedo's ferret
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Semedo's ferret said:

According to them blades, we're hemorrhaging money to the extent that we can't afford urgent upgrade (due to safety issues) of the sound system. Apparently we've attempted to bribe a senior ground inspector (who was involved with Wednesday in '89) to fudge a report until we've got a few quid available. And the boards have been given us by a Chinese team.  

Load of tosh. How would they know?

1 hour ago, vulva said:

At least we haven't got those friggin dogs running along them, cockin' their legs on the corner flag & running back!

7 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

According to them blades, we're hemorrhaging money to the extent that we can't afford urgent upgrade (due to safety issues) of the sound system. Apparently we've attempted to bribe a senior ground inspector (who was involved with Wednesday in '89) to fudge a report until we've got a few quid available. And the boards have been given us by a Chinese team.  :Chansiri:

We'll be buying tvs from darlington next lol