What a shambles this season has turned into .

I think it’s coming from the top, yes we have had some bad decisions from refs and linos, CC was right to a point today. With the wee wee tail ups with the kits, the watches, and the way the team are playing, we got drummed by the pigs, this is supposed to be our season 150 years young, promotion, it’s early still but something needs to be done miss some of the old days :milan:

Ive genuinly lost interest.

Sick to death of hearing carlos on the radio.

Some serious questions need to be asked to the chairman, if he wants fans to stump up to lend him some cash then how the hell does he expect us to have any confidence in his 'buisness model' when we still have out of date kits selling for 55 quid and no new kit!! who knows what the price will be when we finally see it in january!

Im not really arsed about the kit really, but everything just seems to be amateurish...the watches, kits, boxes ...ive come to the conclusion that we made a huge mistake when we let Aldridge go ...we need someone to tell DC how to go about things .

The whole club is just drifting along with no leadership and no sense of direction at the moment, and has been for some time.  Everything off the field just seems so half-arsedly bodged together at the last minute.

Now it has all fallen apart on the pitch, it can't be papered over anymore.

49 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

The manager has clearly ran out of ideas.

We are nearly in november and we have no kit to buy in the shops .

Our most expensive player cant hit a barn door.

The way this club is going is a major concern both on and off it ...its a mess and we have been made a laughing stock and to run salt in the pigs are joint top on a shoestring budget. 

DC needs to find a way to sort this mess out .

Could be worse, we could be trying to flog fans a housebrick in a wall for 1500 quid 

Oh , hang on 

46 minutes ago, Chardron said:

It's a shame. Will certainly be a season we won't forget but for all the wrong reasons. 

Especially the 150th anniversay. this will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

12 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

The whole club is just drifting along with no leadership and no sense of direction at the moment, and has been for some time.  Everything off the field just seems so half-arsedly bodged together at the last minute.

Now it has all fallen apart on the pitch, it can't be papered over anymore.

it's now coming to a head - only thing papering over the cracks were the 1-0 sneak-a-win results. Now the shitte of Bolton are beating us easily, surely things have to change.

The club seem to be financially stable, but the organisation of the club at the moment is the worst I can remember - I'm 36.

No transparency

No leadership

No responsibilities

Poor decisions

I, like any other fan, honestly have no idea who is actually making decisions at the club.  My worst fear is that Chansiri himself is doing it all because he thinks he knows best - 'my toy box' - and I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise recently.

All this leads to miss-management and complacency - and thats exactly what is wrong ON the pitch too - all the players know there is zero competition for places, no internal pressure on the manager (because he knows the chairman doesn't have any idea who to replace him with) and the fans get to witness it all unfolding.

A complete and utter mess - all driven from the very top.

Edited by davey_wells

While it gets more and more difficult to do so; I will stay true to my promise to not pass an out/stay verdict until we've reached 15 games. If we are on 24+ points (25 really given how it has to pan out now), i.e. 3 wins from next 3, I will not call for Carlos to leave because there would be signs he's getting the team back on track. However, failing that, I will want someone to come in an salvage the final two thirds of our season. We will not be in the relegation struggle; but similarly, we'll have a huge uphill battle to fight to get back in the play off positions if we're not on our way in another 3 matches.