What a shambles this season has turned into .

This is a new world for Chansiri as far as a business venture is concerned he's going to make mistakes until he gains experience or gets better advised! 

There's nothing we can do if Sheffield United being up there it's just one of those things like Huddersfield and IMO Barnsley when they had Winnall and Hourihane if they hadn't lost that squad they would have seriously been challenging for playoffs and IMHO they would have had a serious chance of winning it! (Remember it's still close for all teams regarding points a few games and it all changes again)

Carlos isn't clueless far from it he plays HIS best 11 and I for one was happy with the line up on Saturday same team that beat Leeds! Bolton was always going to be a tough team to beat they were looking for their first league win? The problem I feel is we have that much quality it's knowing who deserves to get a starting spot and do we really need a clear out that has been suggested by some muppets? 

Could any of you really predict the league as it stands? Be honest who'd have thought it and I don't want yea but they have spent and they have blah blah lots of twists and turns still to be made in this tough league yet!

I've always been behind Carlos and I still am dependant on where we are come Christmas time then I agree we may need change! An this is hard for me to admit I have been one of Carlos's biggest fans and stood by him against all the shlt he's taken!

COME ON KING CARLOS YOU CAN STILL DO THIS 

• Haha 2

On 14/10/2017 at 22:00, TaxiMark said:

The manager has clearly ran out of ideas.

We are nearly in november and we have no kit to buy in the shops .

Our most expensive player cant hit a barn door.

The way this club is going is a major concern both on and off it ...its a mess and we have been made a laughing stock and to run salt in the pigs are joint top on a shoestring budget. 

DC needs to find a way to sort this mess out .

But apart from that Taxi ... is there anything really wrong.

• Haha 1

You couldn't write this even if you were a blunt!!

If this doesn't get sorted we're gonna lose out big time in a big way. I can see ST sales falling dramatically, we must have lost out on close to a million with kit sales?

Our transfer policy is KAMIKAZEE!!! It's almost like the chairman's son is in charge of that!!!???

On 14/10/2017 at 22:20, cross owl said:

Not ending up in the top six would be a bit of a g1t but it wouldn't bother me that much if we were playing decent football and the prem being a two tier league on its own , they can stick it for me . What does bother me is the shambles we are . We finally get a chairman that has money and we have no kit , paying top money for matches , paying top wages to players , flogging hundreds of watches when there is only a hundred and fifty , the shop is laughable , the dark side are quite rightly p1551ng themselves at us and our massively expensive squad . When we were skint we had an excuse for being shambolic , what do we blame now for being garbage off the pitch and spineless on it . 

Bang on brother. The fact the red and white shyte are laughing is a mark of just how bobbar we are. DC for all his cash seems unable to run a club in a business like way. Change is needed again!

5 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

This is a new world for Chansiri as far as a business venture is concerned he's going to make mistakes until he gains experience or gets better advised! 

There's nothing we can do if Sheffield United being up there it's just one of those things like Huddersfield and IMO Barnsley when they had Winnall and Hourihane if they hadn't lost that squad they would have seriously been challenging for playoffs and IMHO they would have had a serious chance of winning it! (Remember it's still close for all teams regarding points a few games and it all changes again)

Carlos isn't clueless far from it he plays HIS best 11 and I for one was happy with the line up on Saturday same team that beat Leeds! Bolton was always going to be a tough team to beat they were looking for their first league win? The problem I feel is we have that much quality it's knowing who deserves to get a starting spot and do we really need a clear out that has been suggested by some muppets? 

Could any of you really predict the league as it stands? Be honest who'd have thought it and I don't want yea but they have spent and they have blah blah lots of twists and turns still to be made in this tough league yet!

I've always been behind Carlos and I still am dependant on where we are come Christmas time then I agree we may need change! An this is hard for me to admit I have been one of Carlos's biggest fans and stood by him against all the shlt he's taken!

COME ON KING CARLOS YOU CAN STILL DO THIS 

Deluded! Giz a go on your glue bag when you have finished 

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6
  • Haha 2

This season has been a fuckup of epic proportions and there are only 2 people to blame, step forward Mr Chansiri and Carlos Carvalhal.

One needs to walk and one needs to pull his finger from up him bum and sort this mess out because its only going one way and that certainly isn't up.

For what its worth I honestly believe DC has struggled since Aldridge left after the first season, either that or coincidence but its been down hill from the Hull game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

This season has been a fuckup of epic proportions and there are only 2 people to blame, step forward Mr Chansiri and Carlos Carvalhal.

One needs to walk and one needs to pull his finger from up him bum and sort this mess out because its only going one way and that certainly isn't up.

For what its worth I honestly believe DC has struggled since Aldridge left after the first season, either that or coincidence but its been down hill from the Hull game.

This^^^^

Every area of the club is currently failing, less say the development squad. I cannot see how difficult it can be to get the basics right, either on or off the pitch! 

Could get a lot worst next season, FFP could be a right pain in the crappper, if we have to sell we will get stung, although there's only few players worth owt significant...and at £££££ to get in, crowds will drop like a stone...the big fooookin wheel is going the wrong way again...

Anyhow I'm off to ebay for some cheap rope..

5 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

I'm afraid DCs lack of experience in the non forgiving world of football is beginning to show through. It's a big worry.

I know but, how hard can it be to set someone on who can sell stuff in a shop, how hard is it to say mek us some shirts and i will pay you, if they come late you get fooookall

How hard is it to look at the table and think, Mm we ain't on target and we ain't played anybody decent yet.

Isn’t football rubbish these days.

remember how great it was when you just used to walk down the ground and have a laugh and cheer them on.

sh*te now.

9 hours ago, ka58 said:

Isn’t football rubbish these days.

remember how great it was when you just used to walk down the ground and have a laugh and cheer them on.

sh*te now.

This^^^

why I often find myself in my new man cave pottering about on a Saturday rather than at the match. Leeds game was great but we are putting in a shift one match in 4. Not good enough to keep people coming. Record season ticket sales per-season and in military terms the club have completely lost the initative

9 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

I know but, how hard can it be to set someone on who can sell stuff in a shop, how hard is it to say mek us some shirts and i will pay you, if they come late you get fooookall

How hard is it to look at the table and think, Mm we ain't on target and we ain't played anybody decent yet.

I totally agree