What a shambles this season has turned into .

4 minutes ago, Eightace said:

Utd doing so well after spending sod all is humiliating.

Yep..dishing out massive contracts to everybody and their dog after losing to hull must be costing us millions..we are stuck with this lot till the very last day of said contracts.

3 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

Yep..dishing out massive contracts to everybody and their dog after losing to hull must be costing us millions..we are stuck with this lot till the very last day of said contracts.

breaking news...we have to pay footballers MONEY bless...WE ?

2 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

Daveyboys default setting..question anything about the club and u must be a pig..how very tiresome

The we is the club...perhaps you can find a club that doesn't  pay the going rate for footballers in this money obsessed era

Old davey has taken same stance every season even when were dire.... and if you argue ...to t'Barrack for a pickled egg and a cuff round tabs

No one can argue our recruitment of names over actual needs...Rhodes is a prime example.  Overpaid to show intent without really looking at our needs and younger hungrier players 

10 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

The we is the club...perhaps you can find a club that doesn't  pay the going rate for footballers in this money obsessed era

So giving fletcher a 4 year deal is the going rate? It shud av been 2 maximum..just like other interested clubs wer offering..did nuihu deserve a new contract?..we have learnt nothing from the mcgugan farce...there will be plenty of players here till the end of their contracts who contribute nothing to the team..our losses must be eye watering

5 minutes ago, canyoujust said:

Old davey has taken same stance every season even when were dire.... and if you argue ...to t'Barrack for a pickled egg and a cuff round tabs

No one can argue our recruitment of names over actual needs...Rhodes is a prime example.  Overpaid to show intent without really looking at our needs and younger hungrier players 

go on then elaborate...

7 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Annoying - humiliated is pushing it!

lol

It's not.

I feel embarrassed.

Get Mickey took on a regular basis.

I gave it the big you'll do sod all spending that little. Be lucky to stay up.

Probably my fault for gobbing off lol but I feel like they have put us to shame big time and if they go up we'll never be able to use boxing day, Wembley or mind the gap against them again.

8 hours ago, Eightace said:

Utd doing so well after spending sod all is humiliating.

Just proves the Carlos apologists right when they say money doesn't garuntee success ... no being well run , with a set of players busting a guy for a decent manager , that's the easiest way to succeed . Unfortunately we have a poor manager and wasted loads of cash . How not to do promotion !  

RB Leipzig won their first Champions League game on Tuesday, 8 years after their formation. I wonder how our budget compares to their's.

Brought home to me how far we are from getting it right. Carlos has spent so long in the Championship that he's become a run of the mill

Championship manager. We're not getting promoted with Carlos now.