CARLOS OUT!

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Consistency is the problem and this is what will cost Carlos his job eventually.

His refusal to acknowledge the importance of pace, power and strength in the modern game, will probably be his downfall Ability on the ball is important, but you need to match teams in other areas

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Hope it's 1 of the new 1s what unfolds and gets wedged 

I'm hoping he wont be holding court in another extended press conference tbh... whether we win lose or draw today, it's not about 1 game, it's an ongoing promble, somethings just not right....

I think we will win today, turn it around in the 2nd half as Bolton are shyte... but it matters not as we need a better leader, one who has a set of balls and guts to get to the promised land, just my opinion, others will obviously disagree, up to them

Edited by steveger

56 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Are we going to get this every time we concede a goal? 

Its not the goal. Its the poo opposition we can never break down. CC obviously thought that the performance against :Leeds was our turning point hence keeping the same side. How blinkered and stubborn. Birmingham and the pigs was bad enough but I hope for his sake he can turn this game round. If not DC as to act.

33 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

To be fair to Carlos, Bolton are a tough tough team. Their last 8 games without a goal aren't a true reflection of just how good they are.

I'm with Carlos. A draw would be an awesome result. 

Thats exactly what Carlos would say. You have stole his thunder. FFS

I've stuck up for Carlos but he's got to go. He's shot his load with the half time changes. Selecting Rhodes who's confidence his completely shot rather than Joao was a mistake. Probably losing twice to this sack of sh!te says it all.

He's got to go.

How the f*ck do we let the bottom club, who have not scored in 8 games to score and look like beating us.

We are too easy to play against, and always give the opposition too many chances and struggle to play against any team that it is organised, disciplined and well coached.