CARLOS OUT!

Guest BULGARIA

think he will walk rather than be sacked, cant see it happening though as he will send him self to sleep trying to convince everyone we should have won at Burton, Birmingham and today.

Bolton had not scored for 8 games yet could have netted 5 today.

Bolton have beaten us twice!!!

Birmingham beat us after not winning for decades

Its just not good enough and the buck stops with Carlos.

Its obvious for all to see that we need a change in staff and ideas.

Agree it'd be disrespectful to abuse Carlos personally, but for the love of god he must go.

every single player in that squad is either stagnant or going backwards...every single one. He either confuses them or drains their confidence, I don't know which it is but the impact is staring everyone in the face. We will never improve with him there, all the evidence says so. 

That Leeds result was a disaster, if we'd lost maybe we'd have had two weeks to sort a change out. Instead we limp along from one embarrassment to the next. Going back to Huddersfield, then Preston, the pigs, Birmingham now Bolton...half the games we've played in the last 5 months have been humiliating. 

Chansiri needs to man up and realise his mate ain't got what it takes and has wasted £35m of his family fortune. Sack him and sack him now for gods sake.

Edited by paulrs

7 hours ago, BULGARIA said:

think he will walk rather than be sacked, cant see it happening though as he will send him self to sleep trying to convince everyone we should have won at Burton, Birmingham and today.

Bolton had not scored for 8 games yet could have netted 5 today.

Bolton have beaten us twice!!!

Birmingham beat us after not winning for decades

Its just not good enough and the buck stops with Carlos.

Its obvious for all to see that we need a change in staff and ideas.

Has he ever walked previously? Can't see it, personally, and i wouldn't blame him. DC was daft enough to re-appoint him, looks like he will have to pay him up to get rid. 

10 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Everyone has a right to post their opinion, but what's with all the hostility and disrespectful comments?

The guy has done nothing but his best for SWFC and regardless of whether you think he's good enough, he's been nothing other than a model representative of the club.

It's quite pathetic really.

Perhaps I'm not digging far enough, but generally people here are steering clear of personal attacks and keeping the criticism where it belongs:. His pisspoor job performances.

16 minutes ago, james o connor said:

For what reason ? What have you seen this season to suggest we are moving in the right direction? Not a dig, it’s a genuine question 

Genuine response, loyalty.  

I said at the start of the season that I would back Carlos til the end of the season, based on the previous two seasons. 

While everyone is jumping ship, I shall stand by and back our manager when he needs it the most.

Just now, Ronio said:Genuine response, loyalty.  

I said at the start of the season that I would back Carlos til the end of the season, based on the previous two seasons. 

While everyone is jumping ship, I shall stand by and back our manager when he needs it the most.

Respect your answer , respect your views. 

Whether he needs us or not , it’s surely about what the club needs though. I don’t think club needs him . 

For me first season aside , he’s hugely underachieved. Having said that it wouldn’t be healthy debate if we all had the same opinion