Sheffield Wednesday Steering Group - Post your concerns

1 hour ago, Ronseal said:

How do i get a picture at the side of my name instead of a big R?

That is one for the people on here,not the steering group.

Go on your profile click on the bit R follow the instructions .

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Can we have our stripes and identity back Mr Chairman ? 

On the subject of the stripes I would ask if Mr Chansiri understands that all of our many achievements have been done in striped shirts and that amongst the fans the current Arsenal kit is considered unlucky because it heralded the most serious decline in our history and in the very first season we had the kit we proceeded to become the first team in history to blow a 2-0 lead in a cup final (yes I know that in the actual final we wore our away strip).

We need to have the stripes back, we were the first UK club to wear them (blue & White ones) and it is absolutely a key part of our identity, history and tradition. If he wants to get the fans on side and sell loads of shirts give us the stripes back!

Edited by Utah Owl

It is a kit question but he should be asked if he has plans to offer the new kit at a reduced cost, especially the kids sizes. Its beyond belief that we are half way through October and still no kit. Suppose this fits in with what the hell is Joe Palmer supposed to be doing?

Its said by DC that he is here for the long term what does he consider long term if we don't get promotion and how long would he keep putting money in after all football is a business but not a profitable one if he has fell in love with the club then I'm afraid he will blindly keep pumping money in no matter what division we are in.Then he will be a proper owls fan and the only thing stopping him will be ffp