Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

As usual Wednesday haven't created a single chance. 

The match sounds like absolute dross again. 

Game after game with Wednesday is a war of attrition. They drag teams down to their own level. 

However on Sunday united decided to take the game to Wednesday and took them apart. 

Birmingham have four players out tonight. We need to be taking the game to teams as weak as Birmingham. 

Oops wednesday aren't any better. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Ah my mistake, I must be watching it in rewind. I could have sworn both reach and hint put crosses in and towards end of that half we were starting to work simpke triangles and create some opportunities. 

I bow bow to the rewind though! 

Up the owls! 

sounds familiar, as though its happened before

2 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

We have only won 3, fact.

You know what drawing half your games get you? Mid table. Please go on BBC and look at the table and tell me where the team sits.

Accepting mediocrity when we need now more than ever to push for success is a recipe for disaster. 

Not accepting it at all everybody was positive until we lost on sunday there 10 games gone roughly same points as last season and pushed for 3rd . Im not saying im estatic way we playing but injuries to key players doesnt help either.we lack pace everybody can see that dont know why it wasnt sorted .