Have the nerves kicked in yet?

19 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Quantum physics / quantum mechanics experts have proven that there are infinite copies of our current world, all just slightly different, hence explanations around the Mandela Effect. In another copy of our world, different by small changes in time, Wednesday are winning the Premiership, and a different me is scoring a hat-trick against the Blades. 

Just my luck I'm stuck in this World. I was also nobbing Natalie Portman after the game. lol

There's no need for a parallel universe where time doesn't exist.

We've got Owlstalk.

22 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Very nervous, but I'm always a glass half empty kinda guy. 

No idea what to expect tomorrow. 

I'm a half bottle of vodka kinda nervous at the minute, could be full bottle kinda nervous later

Guest Deleted member

Finding it hard to reconcile my feelings about the Derby tomorrow. In the past I've always looked forward to the games with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

This time, it all feels very normal. Like just any other game. I've never felt more relaxed. I was more excited at last season's games v Newcastle. Big games against big club's.

Anything could happen, but that's true of most games in the Championship.

Obviously it's the biggest day of the season for Utd, as a win against Wednesday is about the only thing they'll be able to point to as any kind of success this season. Well, that and staying up.

Hope they enjoy their massive day out. But not too much.

I feel really bad today I havnt eaten anything because I feel sick I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

me and my son will be at the match and there will be 14 family members at my house watching the match and then drinks and some food to celebrate when I get back. within the 14 one of them is a blade I wonder if he will be leaving the party early.  :manager: come on Carlos we have to win this one. 

Have to admit I'm feeling quietly confident, certainly less nervous than I ever have been about a derby game. As has been said I think they'll try too hard, be overly psyched up by Wilder and we'll be cool, calm and collected and pick them off. Think we'll show our class, while they'll revert to dirty tactics and thuggery. 

UTO FTB