Annoyed.

Living so far away from Hillsborough, I don't get anywhere near as much as I'd like to.  Tried getting a ticket for the derby today to be told they're not on General Sale till Wednesday, I don't have enough priority points, due to the previously mentioned issue, and with the Kop sold out, the last view tickets are towards the away end in I believe the South Stand.  So chances are when I ring on Wednesday (if I even bother), the tickets will be sold out and combine that with the shirt issue, I'm a tad pissed off.  Yeah I'm stunting, yeah I'm moaning but I don't give a throw.

You're stunting?   How does that work?   You're actually decreasing in size?

I'm a 3 year season ticket holder so I can't complain at what I pay..... but for the casual fan it's too much hassle trying to get tickets for games.

We've had the debate on here countless times though.   There will be empty seats all round the ground for a televised derby.  First for over 6 years.  Embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

You're stunting?   How does that work?   You're actually decreasing in size?

I'm a 3 year season ticket holder so I can't complain at what I pay..... but for the casual fan it's too much hassle trying to get tickets for games.

We've had the debate on here countless times though.   There will be empty seats all round the ground for a televised derby.  First for over 6 years.  Embarrassing.

That's partly my point, why not just make it first come first served and fill the ground.  Makes far more sense to sell out quicker than have a bunch of empty seats.  As it is no doubt they'll sell out, will be interested to see if I bother to watch it on tv how many empty seats there are.

Just now, BeverleyOwl74 said:

That's partly my point, why not just make it first come first served and fill the ground.  Makes far more sense to sell out quicker than have a bunch of empty seats.  As it is no doubt they'll sell out, will be interested to see if I bother to watch it on tv how many empty seats there are.

have you seen the thread where someone has 2 spare and is "raffling" them off ?

Just now, BeverleyOwl74 said:

well to make that work trigger, you'd have to live locally or get up damned early.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

The empty seats are because of SAG  not the club. There's no doubt the ground would sell out with no restrictions 

1 minute ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

I don't understand the empty seats point. In so fat as there will be any that's a (supposed) safety issue. There is a supply constraint but no shortage of demand, as your own case shows.

Don't see a way round it to be honest.