Annoyed.

Can understand that you're frustrated but priority points are the only fair way of doing it. I had the same issue getting tickets for my dad for the playoff final, he's had season tickets for decades but hasn't been able to for the last couple of years for various reasons, seemed unfair that he couldn't go but the fact is there are thousands of stories like this. Priority points work and it's a fair system. The thing is, if you really want tickets you can get them, there are other ways (that sounds dodgy but it isn't). 

• Like 2

For the club not to arranging hand delivery of this lads ticket by dancing bears, singing my old mans a dustman, wearing nothing but some Hugo boss aftershave and a smile, is quite frankly disgusting. 

WTF does Joe Palmer do all day?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

For the club not to arranging hand delivery of this lads ticket by dancing bears, singing my old mans a dustman, wearing nothing but some Hugo boss aftershave and a smile, is quite frankly disgusting. 

WTF does Joe Palmer do all day?

tug profusely? 

• Haha 1

Bloody hell fellas, the bloke came on to moan about not being able to get a ticket and you're all giving it large to him, he's a disabled Wednesday fan that's showing his disappointment at not being able to get a ticket for probably the most important game this season at Hillsborough. FFS

• Like 2

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Living so far away from Hillsborough, I don't get anywhere near as much as I'd like to.  Tried getting a ticket for the derby today to be told they're not on General Sale till Wednesday, I don't have enough priority points, due to the previously mentioned issue, and with the Kop sold out, the last view tickets are towards the away end in I believe the South Stand.  So chances are when I ring on Wednesday (if I even bother), the tickets will be sold out and combine that with the shirt issue, I'm a tad pissed off.  Yeah I'm stunting, yeah I'm moaning but I don't give a throw.

Distance is just an excuse.

3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Some reyt throbbers on here sometimes. Guys just having a moan like most of us do on here. But let's slate him for being unwell and disabled. 

Its all good Rob, was having a moan but its all relative, I'm breathing long enough to moan so that's a plus eh.

5 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Some reyt throbbers on here sometimes. Guys just having a moan like most of us do on here. But let's slate him for being unwell and disabled as you all know his situation and exactly what it's like living in that situation...

hey, in my defence I've been positively a ray of f*cking sunshine today lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DMX said:

Imagine how pissed off you'd be if you paid on the gate every Saturday cause you can't make midweek and couldn't get a ticket but some bean 10.5 miles from Hull got one on general sale. Priority points work, might be worth building a few up before next season's derby.

What interest me from this thread is your confidence that the other team in Sheffield will be joining us in being promoted ton the Premier next year!

• Haha 1