Annoyed.

9 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

That's partly my point, why not just make it first come first served and fill the ground.  Makes far more sense to sell out quicker than have a bunch of empty seats.  As it is no doubt they'll sell out, will be interested to see if I bother to watch it on tv how many empty seats there are.

if it was 1st come 1st served the ticket office would be swamped, the on line would crash ....they have to stagger the sales or it would be mayhem....harsh but if you want to see the big games you need to go to the others a little more often .

• Like 1

Just now, Adam1867 said:

You live in Hull ffs, not Timbuktu.

Your telling me you couldn't get to at least 3 games over the last 2 season to give you entitlement for the Derby game. 

I have done, I'm disabled and transport is not a given bearing in mind I don't drive.  At risk of sounding like a bloke who can't do anything for himself.

FYI, Beverley is 10.5 miles from Hull.

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

if it was 1st come 1st served the ticket office would be swamped, the on line would crash ....they have to stagger the sales or it would be mayhem....harsh but if you want to see the big games you need to go to the others a little more often .

Can actually see this point and also put in a polite way, kudos.

Imagine how pissed off you'd be if you paid on the gate every Saturday cause you can't make midweek and couldn't get a ticket but some bean 10.5 miles from Hull got one on general sale. Priority points work, might be worth building a few up before next season's derby.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Can understand that, I just think its a bit bobbar that people who live local that only go when we're on a winning run suddenly come out of the woodwork.

So why haven't you made the effort to go to get some priority points rather than "coming out of the woodwork" to go to the derby?

Just a thought.

Do you know how many games I've been to?  I was actually at the QPR game recently.

Been going since 1982, only reason I don't go more often is either ill health due to long term disability, lack of employment due to said circumstance, a young family to support and living so far away on top.  If I was loaded, I'd have a season ticket, membership, shirts, and a seat on the team bus.

Guest addedtime
29 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Can understand that, I just think its a bit bobbar that people who live local that only go when we're on a winning run suddenly come out of the woodwork.

Move to Sheffield. 

4 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Do you know how many games I've been to?  I was actually at the QPR game recently.

Been going since 1982, only reason I don't go more often is either ill health due to long term disability, lack of employment due to said circumstance, a young family to support and living so far away on top.  If I was loaded, I'd have a season ticket, membership, shirts, and a seat on the team bus.

Always good to have more than one excuse at the ready.

17 minutes ago, Shrewsburyowl said:

Just imagine when we get to the Premier league and all our new Norwegian, Chinese, outer Mongolian fans start wanting tickets as well!!

Bet they didn't go to Carlisle away in the Jonhstones Paint pot trophy when we were crap lol

I did and still have nightmares about journey home. :duntmatter:

1 minute ago, One De Bilde said:

Always good to have more than one excuse at the ready.

Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spina_bifida

Not an excuse, a legitimate reason.  Must be disappointing that a lack of compassion and education isn't a disability, you'd get a blue badge, your own toilet, free travel on a bus, free prescriptions, frequent pain, surgery left right and centre and judgemental fuckwits who couldn't walk around the block in your shoes, let alone walk a mile in 'em.  

Must excuse me, need to go to the loo, if I've pissed myself its down to the jumped up gobshites thinking because they wear a blue and white shirt they become an expert in all things.

Just now, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Not an excuse, a legitimate reason.  Must be disappointing that a lack of compassion and education isn't a disability, you'd get a blue badge, your own toilet, free travel on a bus, free prescriptions, frequent pain, surgery left right and centre and judgemental fuckwits who couldn't walk around the block in your shoes, let alone walk a mile in 'em.  

Must excuse me, need to go to the loo, if I've pissed myself its down to the jumped up gobshites thinking because they wear a blue and white shirt they become an expert in all things.

"well lets just say that I'm not the one throwing insults behind a keyboard toward a bloke I don't even know "

5 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

:duntmatter: wrong place for sympathy I think.