Annoyed.

1 minute ago, ramone said:

He's been great all season. Made me look a bit foolish cos I said he'd never make a footballer while ever he has an hole in his arse... 

Kieran Lee just did what Kieran Lee... Makes football look easy. Class act

Nice to see Hunt get Sky's MOTM, will do his confidence some good, decent lad and a good crosser when he's on his game, maybe more forward thinking on occasions than is safe but all in all we're looking pretty decent after a shaky start.

1 minute ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Nice to see Hunt get Sky's MOTM, will do his confidence some good, decent lad and a good crosser when he's on his game, maybe more forward thinking on occasions than is safe but all in all we're looking pretty decent after a shaky start.

He's another one that had his fair share of flack own here. Like Reach, rightly so at times. But ultimately, everyone wants them to play well. Really pleased for them 2 that they're finding a bit of consistency... 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

"Living so far away from Hillsborough I don't get anywhere near as much as I'd like to".... how does that work ? I live in The Isles of Scilly and I'm still getting it twice a week, three times on a good week, and I'm 61.

Amazing. Your bum must be really sore.

• Haha 8

Yeah I think I'm maybe a bit odd in terms of I see them as people rather than footballers, no-one wants to hear they're doing a crap job, even if things aren't going well, its about lifting them up and helping them beat whatever is in the way.  Kind of a two way process.  Maybe I'm too psychologically thinking to be on a forum lol.

2 hours ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

Living so far away from Hillsborough, I don't get anywhere near as much as I'd like to.  Tried getting a ticket for the derby today to be told they're not on General Sale till Wednesday, I don't have enough priority points, due to the previously mentioned issue, and with the Kop sold out, the last view tickets are towards the away end in I believe the South Stand.  So chances are when I ring on Wednesday (if I even bother), the tickets will be sold out and combine that with the shirt issue, I'm a tad pissed off.  Yeah I'm stunting, yeah I'm moaning but I don't give a throw.

You live in Beverley, not Barbados. It's 1 hour away.......?

Living so far away from Hillsborough, I don't get anywhere near as much as I'd like to.  Tried getting a ticket for the derby today to be told they're not on General Sale till Wednesday, I don't have enough priority points, due to the previously mentioned issue, and with the Kop sold out, the last view tickets are towards the away end in I believe the South Stand.  So chances are when I ring on Wednesday (if I even bother), the tickets will be sold out and combine that with the shirt issue, I'm a tad pissed off.  Yeah I'm stunting, yeah I'm moaning but I don't give a throw.

Just hope that they open west stand to Wednesday fans, as they have only been allocated 2,330, think they will once all other stands are sold out.

• Like 1

That's partly my point, why not just make it first come first served and fill the ground.  Makes far more sense to sell out quicker than have a bunch of empty seats.  As it is no doubt they'll sell out, will be interested to see if I bother to watch it on tv how many empty seats there are.

"Why not make it first come first served?" - because that's not the fairest way to do it. You can't criticise the club for doing it the fairest way possible (as is always the case) just because it doesn't suit your own circumstances. I'd be majorly pee'd off if you got a ticket and I didn't when I've paid for a membership and have plenty of TPP. I'd never dream of complaining that ST holders come before me for away tickets. Your post just sounds selfish and a bit daft tbh. 

That comment was in response to someone saying about empty seats.  Well surely if there are empty seats then there's something wrong with the way tickets are sold, particularly if its a game as big as the Sheffield derby, that said they will have people at the club who are supposed to know Sales and Marketing all day long, one would think that if the ground is partially empty for the derby then someone got it wrong.  I'm still not entirely sure what a membership does bar take a few quid off your ticket if you buy so many or even indeed buy the membership.  There is an outlay of £50 before any benefit, then you have £42 to pay for a kop ticket or £xxxx if you want a season ticket.  One would suggest if you can afford a season ticket you're either loaded or working your arse off to the point I'm amazed you can get to a game because of work commitments.

1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

Some reyt throbbers on here sometimes. Guys just having a moan like most of us do on here. But let's slate him for being unwell and disabled as you all know his situation and exactly what it's like living in that situation...

To be fair most people aren't having a go at OP's disability (except maybe one!) and the moan seems aimed at the ticketing system implying that cos someone wants a ticket they should get one. I for one don't lack compassion but can't see how thats relevant to this post. Everyone knows the high demand games will come under the priority system and rightly so. 

2 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

That comment was in response to someone saying about empty seats.  Well surely if there are empty seats then there's something wrong with the way tickets are sold, particularly if its a game as big as the Sheffield derby, that said they will have people at the club who are supposed to know Sales and Marketing all day long, one would think that if the ground is partially empty for the derby then someone got it wrong.  I'm still not entirely sure what a membership does bar take a few quid off your ticket if you buy so many or even indeed buy the membership.  There is an outlay of £50 before any benefit, then you have £42 to pay for a kop ticket or £xxxx if you want a season ticket.  One would suggest if you can afford a season ticket you're either loaded or working your arse off to the point I'm amazed you can get to a game because of work commitments.

I'm afraid it seems to be the amount of tickets Wednesday are allowed to sell mate.....its bloody ridiculous I agree....thousands of empty seats at a sell out, just because some f.ooker might not be wearing fire retardent undercrackers..............

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I'm afraid it seems to be the amount of tickets Wednesday are allowed to sell mate.....its bloody ridiculous I agree....thousands of empty seats at a sell out, just because some f.ooker might not be wearing fire retardent undercrackers..............

There's got to be a poem in that!

There will only be empty seats due to "safety" restrictions as someone has already said. It's not like the club just decide they don't want certain people to have tickets for no apparent reason. You're not sure what a membership does other than discounts tickets? - it puts money into the club and gives you priority for match tickets,  e.g. The derby. 

1 minute ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

There will only be empty seats due to "safety" restrictions as someone has already said. It's not like the club just decide they don't want certain people to have tickets for no apparent reason. You're not sure what a membership does other than discounts tickets? - it puts money into the club and gives you priority for match tickets,  e.g. The derby. 

Thinking I may well just buy myself a membership at Christmas.  Not sure what £50 will do, but if it buys a few pints for someone job done.

Thinking I may well just buy myself a membership at Christmas.  Not sure what £50 will do, but if it buys a few pints for someone job done.

Totally understand a membership or ST isn't  right for everyone but what it would do for you is get you a ticket to this match and a better chance of getting one for other in demand matches. Yes you might not make all your money back if you don't go to enough games though. 

Edited by Owlin' Wolf
  • Like 1