T-shirts outside the ground in the 90’s!

6 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I was thinking about how good it used to be in the early 90’s walking up to Hillsborough. In my memory there were lots of opportunities to buy unofficial stuff – t-shirts, anti-pigs stuff, badges, hats, scarves etc. The best t-shirt I recall was one with Hirst as terminator! Anyone remember that one, or other great t-shirts?

Back then football was real, and we were awesome on the pitch too! I remember watching exciting, attacking football!? Hillsborough under the floodlights in the 90’s seems like a distant dream, standing on the Kop against Kaiserslautern, Spora and the Pigs etc. What a great time to support SWFC.

Anyway, the reason I got thinking about this is because I’ve designed something that could go on a t-shirt. Sadly you won’t see it on sale outside the ground! Thoughts?

Random, I know. UTO.

The Wednesday.jpg

Jesus H Christ. They are utterly abysmal

24 minutes ago, hirstyno9 said:

Based on some of your feedback. Don't worry, I won't give up my day job.............a t-shirt designer! *                                                 *I am not a t-shirt designer

The Wed T.jpg

They actually look better on the tshirt, especially number 2.

Number 1 is all kinds of wrong

I usually buy all sorts of crap regarding Wednesday

But these designs do nothing for me

Ditch the union flag for starters

Then ditch the robotic bird

The shirts would look much better with just 'The Wednesday' printed on them, with 1867-2017 underneath

You're welcome

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, hirstyno9 said:

Based on some of your feedback. Don't worry, I won't give up my day job.............a t-shirt designer! *                                                 *I am not a t-shirt designer

The Wed T.jpg

What....no stripes!

8 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I was thinking about how good it used to be in the early 90’s walking up to Hillsborough. In my memory there were lots of opportunities to buy unofficial stuff – t-shirts, anti-pigs stuff, badges, hats, scarves etc. The best t-shirt I recall was one with Hirst as terminator! Anyone remember that one, or other great t-shirts?

Back then football was real, and we were awesome on the pitch too! I remember watching exciting, attacking football!? Hillsborough under the floodlights in the 90’s seems like a distant dream, standing on the Kop against Kaiserslautern, Spora and the Pigs etc. What a great time to support SWFC.

Anyway, the reason I got thinking about this is because I’ve designed something that could go on a t-shirt. Sadly you won’t see it on sale outside the ground! Thoughts?

Random, I know. UTO.

The Wednesday.jpg

Got to be honest mate...look bloody awful and those colours ??

9 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I remember the Terminator 9 shirts with Hirsty on them, I also remember one with a picture of Carlton Palmer smoking a joint on it.

Yep, I had the CP tee,:plus a fetching "we all f*ckin hate L**ds" one also :biggrin:

11 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

My Carlton Palmer shirt was awesome

IMG_8466.thumb.PNG.3d355884d25d8b983c52db2778301585.PNG

os

Yer pet dog is plastic Hoots....I'm just sayin'...Have you noticed it doesn't either bark or eat owt/...?

You know why that is?

Yer pet dogs not real...and one day you are gonna have to tell those delightful kids....

Its no good keeping putting them off either...cos they will notice eventually , and they will resent it..and probably you...

just trying to help