T-shirts outside the ground in the 90’s!

19 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I bought a Carlsberg Wednesday shirt from the stalls in the 90s.

@hirstyno9 always thought a t-shirt in the style of the home shirt would look good and sell well. 

There you go Big Ron, some simple designs based on kits.

If the club shop sold anything like these as actual t-shirts I’d buy them!

But I suppose I would say that!

UTO

swfc t shirts1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Them owls wings look a bit too much like a certain sharp weapon so its a no from me. The others look like a 5 year old did it in paint.  I’m sure at £24 a pop daft folk will buy them.

We need an owlstalk ‘Conlisio’ shirt.  I wouldn’t buy one mind cos id look a reight  gayer.

11 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

UTO

swfc t shirts1.jpg

was actually thinking the other day that the club should just get loads of kit T shirts printed for this season with the kit supply issues.

Maybe then you get a discount off the shirt IF it ever gets released

14 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

UTO

swfc t shirts1.jpg

These are very good, especially number 1, but the club wouldn't allow these because being that number 1 is a better design than the official shirt, it would easily out sell it. For me, that blue collar on the official home shirt spoils it, I'd much sooner buy yours.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

On 9/8/2017 at 08:17, hirstyno9 said:

I was thinking about how good it used to be in the early 90’s walking up to Hillsborough. In my memory there were lots of opportunities to buy unofficial stuff – t-shirts, anti-pigs stuff, badges, hats, scarves etc. The best t-shirt I recall was one with Hirst as terminator! Anyone remember that one, or other great t-shirts?

Back then football was real, and we were awesome on the pitch too! I remember watching exciting, attacking football!? Hillsborough under the floodlights in the 90’s seems like a distant dream, standing on the Kop against Kaiserslautern, Spora and the Pigs etc. What a great time to support SWFC.

Anyway, the reason I got thinking about this is because I’ve designed something that could go on a t-shirt. Sadly you won’t see it on sale outside the ground! Thoughts?

Random, I know. UTO.

The Wednesday.jpg

I like number 3, it's evocative of our great 1960's side. The blue represents the shirts, the black the shorts, the orangey red the numbers on the back of the shirts, and the gold is symbolic of our performances at the time, and the Owl suggests an aggression long gone from our play.

Edited by dumboldowl
P.S.