T-shirts outside the ground in the 90’s!

Mine wasn't like that.  I clearly remember it, it had a big colour close up picture of CP on the front with a spliff "photoshopped" on (well, whatever the tshirt printing equivalent of photoshop in the early 90s was!). And on the back a cartoon "keep on the grass" sign.

I remember wearing it to Norwich away for a midweek game when we lost 1-0 to a dodgy pen so it wasn't very lucky.

Happy Wednesdays one based on Happy Mondays design was one with fixtures on the back like tour dates.

Bought one after semi-final at Wembley with Owls 2 Scum 1 and an owl swooping down on a pig on the front.

I wore it under my jumper at work all day and was really nice to the boss (pig) all morning and then waited for the perfect moment when everyone was there, complained the office was warm, took my jumper off.  He was very close to tears.

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Mine wasn't like that.  I clearly remember it, it had a big colour close up picture of CP on the front with a spliff "photoshopped" on (well, whatever the tshirt printing equivalent of photoshop in the early 90s was!). And on the back a cartoon "keep on the grass" sign.

I remember wearing it to Norwich away for a midweek game when we lost 1-0 to a dodgy pen so it wasn't very lucky.

No, I know the one you mean, you could get them in either blue or black 

I had a blue one, which I used to wear to work until recently Might have a photo somewhere