T-shirts outside the ground in the 90’s!

On 08/09/2017 at 08:17, hirstyno9 said:

I was thinking about how good it used to be in the early 90’s walking up to Hillsborough. In my memory there were lots of opportunities to buy unofficial stuff – t-shirts, anti-pigs stuff, badges, hats, scarves etc. The best t-shirt I recall was one with Hirst as terminator! Anyone remember that one, or other great t-shirts?

Back then football was real, and we were awesome on the pitch too! I remember watching exciting, attacking football!? Hillsborough under the floodlights in the 90’s seems like a distant dream, standing on the Kop against Kaiserslautern, Spora and the Pigs etc. What a great time to support SWFC.

Anyway, the reason I got thinking about this is because I’ve designed something that could go on a t-shirt. Sadly you won’t see it on sale outside the ground! Thoughts?

Random, I know. UTO.

The Wednesday.jpg

Normally a traditionalist, but quite like this designs, as others have said would drop the union flag in the background.

Better than anything in the club shop at the moment and definitely better design than the owls t shirts at goalsoul.