George Hirst Off!!

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I suppose the story of how we got into the 'Hirst saga' is one of mismanagement which left us unable to match the kind of wages that Premiership clubs can pay to untested teenagers.  It's quite a long story spanning about 15 years and I can't be arsed to go into the detail.

It is sad. I am a bit bored of it all.

5 hours ago, childzy said:

I would honestly sell him. The lads seems more hassle than he is worth. Take 3 million and a good sell on clause. Good business.

You won't be saying that when some other club sell him to ManU for 150 million in 4 years time.

If he was as good as some people seem to think, he would be in our team by now.

He isnt 15.

He is a young man now, he should be knocking on the door of the first team but he cant even get on the bench.

Sure, he may have potential, but lets not fool ourselves he is not the next Rashford or Owen.

Chances are he will go the same way as many many many other young players who showed potential.

If he wont sign, sell him and move on.

If he is prepared to sign the contract, go on loan and prove he can do it against MEN then he will get his rewards.

ONCE HE HAS EARNED THEM!

• Like 1

I think we should loan him out anyways even if he don't sign a new contract.nothing to lose ,if he does well on loan by January offer him a new contract and give him a chance here ,if he wants to leave his value will go up and I'm sure we would get far more by a tribunal than the pathetic 2 million Leicester have offered.

3 minutes ago, Warnocchio said:

Just trying to think how many sons of quality footballing Dads have gone on to equal or surpass their fathers ability / record? 

Kasper Schmeichael ?

21 minutes ago, trev said:

If he was as good as some people seem to think, he would be in our team by now.

He isnt 15.

He is a young man now, he should be knocking on the door of the first team but he cant even get on the bench.

Sure, he may have potential, but lets not fool ourselves he is not the next Rashford or Owen.

Chances are he will go the same way as many many many other young players who showed potential.

If he wont sign, sell him and move on.

If he is prepared to sign the contract, go on loan and prove he can do it against MEN then he will get his rewards.

ONCE HE HAS EARNED THEM!

This is rubbish.

At that age some players are physically mature and some aren't.

Clearly Hirst hasn't matured fully yet for this level.