can the club do anything right?

48 minutes ago, swampyowl01 said:

Just received my members card after waiting 2  wks for it. On the front states 150th anniversary and the names of swfc's iconic players over the years incorporated into the numbers 150. On the back an advertisement for a f@#king taxi firm.  Are we that short of money that we have to advertise a taxi firm on a members card celebrating the 150th anniversary of the club. Sorry but that to me displays a total lack of class  from the club, i dont know why i am not surprised in the current climate!

Just roger off ffs 

51 minutes ago, swampyowl01 said:

Just received my members card after waiting 2  wks for it. On the front states 150th anniversary and the names of swfc's iconic players over the years incorporated into the numbers 150. On the back an advertisement for a f@#king taxi firm.  Are we that short of money that we have to advertise a taxi firm on a members card celebrating the 150th anniversary of the club. Sorry but that to me displays a total lack of class  from the club, i dont know why i am not surprised in the current climate!

Is this serious?

you're moaning about sponsorship?

A taxi firm was advertised on there for a couple of years at least....City Taxis. 

Edited by bigdan2003

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

I do not know who d taxi I, please explain. 

Chansiri has started another company, a taxi firm, that is paying Sheffield Wednesday for the sponsorship rights.

FFP rules only allow an owner to contribute so much personal money, and the club to carry so much debt.

Our chairman has literally created his own taxi company as an avenue to funnel additional funds to the club but still comply with FFP.

1 minute ago, Indoor Owl said:

Chansiri has started another company, a taxi firm, that is paying Sheffield Wednesday for the sponsorship rights.

FFP rules only allow an owner to contribute so much personal money, and the club to carry so much debt.

Our chairman has literally created his own taxi company as an avenue to funnel additional funds to the club but still comply with FFP.

allegedly

2 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

DC airways next :stuwinky:

16 hours ago, swampyowl01 said:

As Del-Boy would say to Rodney. 

Shut up you tart. 

• Haha 1

People pay to advertise first come first served as long as they meet the price

Not sure if you are joking or not (but I am guessing you are?), so that being the case - I will reserve judgment and a reply :ghoulguy:

16 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Exactly you watch next season he'll sponsor a fisherman group to fish in the River Don haha can imagine them now all wearing Wednesday shirts sitting like garden gnomes fishing sat on south stand wall haha

actually some nice fish in that strech of river now