loan quality from the top flight

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

I don't think any premier team would want to loan us players ,they want there young players to play regularly, they wont get that here. but that's the way I would go if I was manager a couple of premier league younger players ,now we know cash has gone for 3 years with ffp

You're doing it again, making things up ........... 

"Now we know cash has gone for 3 years with ffp"

Why do you constantly lie to yourself and others ???

10 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Haven't Man Utd got anyone worth loaning? Thought Carlos and Mourinho were mates 

When CC first came knew bugger all about him other than work colleague mentioned he was bezzie mates with Jose.How foolish of me to think that by now we would be back in Premier courtesy of Chelsea's / Man Utd Academy ?:tango:

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Yep, although come to think of it if they don't increase the size of their squad they may be unwilling to let him leave 

He's also highly thought of down there. I'd expect he'll be further integrated into the first team this season.

Why would teams let good players go when they're unlikely to get on the pitch.

The trouble is they would still struggle to make the team even if they were better than what we had,  Huddersfield's best players last season were Brown and Mooy,  if we'd had them here they'd have been sat behind Bannan and Wallace and hardly kicked a ball. 

9 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Why would teams let good players go when they're unlikely to get on the pitch.

The trouble is they would still struggle to make the team even if they were better than what we had,  Huddersfield's best players last season were Brown and Mooy,  if we'd had them here they'd have been sat behind Bannan and Wallace and hardly kicked a ball. 

You mean like Abdi and McManaman!!!! 

Guest gibkevin
2 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Harry what's his name from Spurs? No not Kane, the younger chap

Harry Winks.. a midfielder

I would definitely be positive about us looking at reserve centre backs from Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs. There's a lad called Stones at Man City that isn't anywhere near premiership quality , but might be able to do a job in the Championship....