loan quality from the top flight

4 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Why would teams let good players go when they're unlikely to get on the pitch.

The trouble is they would still struggle to make the team even if they were better than what we had,  Huddersfield's best players last season were Brown and Mooy,  if we'd had them here they'd have been sat behind Bannan and Wallace and hardly kicked a ball. 

I think you are right Lee .

Majority of loan players are too old, too young /inexperienced , going to a club to regain fitness , lighten parents club wage bill 

"Cast asunder"(McGugan) or don't fit in with the coach/ managers system... 

In this  case then we don't need any loan players at Hillsborough and Cc can loan half our squad out!!!!

13 hours ago, robertomackelino said:

loan quality it might help just sayin,WTF:

Cannot for the life of me understand why we have not been more aggressive with this! Bearing in mind all the bleating (true or not) about FFP. I'm not sure who is advising Chansiri (if anyone) at Hillsborough and whether Carlos,is or is not,heavily involved in the signings but someone needs a foot up the booty. If bland defensive football is going to the order of the day (which won't end well because we are poor at it). I would rather have us lose "having a go" rather than trying to defend. Especially with quality of referees in this division, we will give free kicks away all over the place and defending these is not our forte.

A couple of quality loanees and an attacking mindset would be good to see.

Edited by Frazzlebeak

9 hours ago, casbahowl said:

You're doing it again, making things up ........... 

"Now we know cash has gone for 3 years with ffp"

Why do you constantly lie to yourself and others ???

well we will see ,I think we wont spend any more in next 2-3 years on incoming transfers than outgoing transfers look at other clubs in championship ie derby they blew loads on transfer fees and wages 2-3 years ago and in last 16 months they have sold more than what they have bought ,they have big crowds and have a much higher turnover than us . some like you just throw your dummy out if you don't agree with someone else`s opinion. carlos didn't spend chansiri s money as well as he should have ,how many players did we sign last season and we ended up playing 2015/16 side ,I could name a team from last 2 years what hardly played for us and cost a staggering amount of money/wages. I hope we do well this season but cant see it without a class centre half and some pace in team,if we adapt same tactics as last season will get us found out even more this season.

44 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

well we will see ,I think we wont spend any more in next 2-3 years on incoming transfers than outgoing transfers look at other clubs in championship ie derby they blew loads on transfer fees and wages 2-3 years ago and in last 16 months they have sold more than what they have bought ,they have big crowds and have a much higher turnover than us . some like you just throw your dummy out if you don't agree with someone else`s opinion. carlos didn't spend chansiri s money as well as he should have ,how many players did we sign last season and we ended up playing 2015/16 side ,I could name a team from last 2 years what hardly played for us and cost a staggering amount of money/wages. I hope we do well this season but cant see it without a class centre half and some pace in team,if we adapt same tactics as last season will get us found out even more this season.

Stop telling lies if you want any credibility! 

11 hours ago, billyblack said:

Lots of loan players in tbe championship this season from premier league clubs. 

Who from the lots would you have had. And I assume they are better than the starter as no one wants to loan players out to sit on benches.