Pigs and Leeds games on Sky

Pigonomics

Grrrrr we will show them! Sky will be rubbing their hands as they get their highest Football league viewing figures ever...

So I will be boycotting Sky that match (whilst still paying my sky subscription) and i will watch it on iFollow or on an illegal stream online

Wednesday will not be getting a penny from me, directly, although it may seem like they are if my mates use my loyalty points and number to get themselves a ticket.

26 minutes ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

So... the game against the Pigs at Hillsborough is now on the same day as the Sheffield 10k.

That won't be chaos at all, will it. 

Well done to all involved!

I know ffs. 

Im going to need a PB if I want a couple pints before kick off. 

7 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Grrrrr we will show them! Sky will be rubbing their hands as they get their highest Football league viewing figures ever...

So I will be boycotting Sky that match (whilst still paying my sky subscription) and i will watch it on iFollow or on an illegal stream online

Wednesday will not be getting a penny from me, directly, although it may seem like they are if my mates use my loyalty points and number to get themselves a ticket.

The ramblings of a moron

3 minutes ago, superowls23 said:

Yeah SYP run Sky football now :ph34r:

Also doesn't make a jot of difference to overtime. All leave will have been cancelled and will be done duty time. Therefore the cops get their Sunday off cancelled with no financial benefit at all. So perhaps best to check facts first?

the management will also be well pissed at having to manage two major events on the same day. Logistical nightmare

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Also doesn't make a jot of difference to overtime. All leave will have been cancelled and will be done duty time. Therefore the cops get their Sunday off cancelled with no financial benefit at all. So perhaps best to check facts first?

the management will also be well pissed at having to manage two major events on the same day. Logistical nightmare

Exactly

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

As Bono once said, 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'

What a great song.  It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"

First game is my birthday! Woohoo. tail tugging tuggers.

The Leeds game I will be down Wembley watching American Football. tail tugging tuggers.

roger off sky!

Guest mkowl
1 hour ago, Sam779 said:

They technically could but I'm pretty certain they won't.

Don't think they can refuse these days, EFL rules 

Guest keepitsteel67
2 hours ago, Sam779 said:

- Saturday 12th September: Barnsley v Aston Villa (5:30pm)
- Friday 22nd September: Forest Green Rovers v Swindon Town (7:45pm)
- Saturday 23rd September: Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest (5:30pm)
- Sunday 24rd September: Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United (1:15pm)
- Friday 29th September: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham (7:45pm)
- Saturday 30th September: Reading v Norwich City (5:30pm)
- Sunday 1st October: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds United (12:15pm)

These games are bad for some of us, but there always good for the club as a whole, Sunday matches on Skysports generate maximum exposure for the club and brand