3 minutes ago, Left-footed Filth said:

I often read that on here. But the real question is do we actually need to replace him? We did fine without him last season

12 goals and 6 assists in 35 games. Where do you suppose we would have replaced that last year?

6 minutes ago, Left-footed Filth said:

I often read that on here. But the real question is do we actually need to replace him? We did fine without him last season

Its great to have him as a luxury though, he our only player that's showed he can create something out of nothing, also rather him be playing for us than against us

8 minutes ago, Left-footed Filth said:

Dunno but I'd be expecting Jordan Rhodes to equal that this year

Forestieri scores a fair number of goals that others wouldn't. 

Rhodes contributing 15 more should be on top of Forestieri getting 12, or we won't move forward

19 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I actually think we'll see the old Nando this season, the one we saw in glimpses against Wolves, Fulham and Norwich.

Just a feeling, I think he may feel he's got a point to prove.

All depends where he is played, if he plays on the left he should get to back to his best

One of our better players, able to  change games, score goals but does cause a selection headache sometimes positionally.

Prefer him to stay no doubt, but can understand if he fancies the move. £14-15m is his realistic price IMO.

All depends on what DC wants though, if in fact it is  genuine and not BS.

Brighton will once again be preparing for the Championship a year from now. But the lure for a player like FF is that if he cuts it in the PL he'll get a move to another PL club next summer. Let's face it, we couldn't get past 'Udders last season. I wouldn't blame him for going to Brighton.

On 12/07/2017 at 11:04, Jazzybmzoo said:

Didn't make it to Alfreton last night but it doesn't seem like FF was in the squad - please correct me if i'm wrong.  Don't wanna be playing devil's advocate or owt but was there a reason for him not being included?

Thanks - JB

There's some saddo's on this site. The above poster was only asking a valid question and gets negged for it 

lol

Unbelieable how precious some of us are.  

1 hour ago, M Royds said:

There's some saddo's on this site. The above poster was only asking a valid question and gets negged for it 

lol

Unbelieable how precious some of us are.  

But why go making outlandish connections when there is no evidence to support his idea?  

Let's have threads with some real genuine subsistence behind it.

So easy to create a thread based on nothing and before you know it the world is about to end.

CC has said that FF is looking good and is happy to play where ever he is asked.   

No threads created over the positives just the negatives when it comes to FF.