9 hours ago, Jazzybmzoo said:

Didn't make it to Alfreton last night but it doesn't seem like FF was in the squad - please correct me if i'm wrong.  Don't wanna be playing devil's advocate or owt but was there a reason for him not being included?

Thanks - JB

He asked Carlos if he could be excused from the game, as he wanted to put some extra work in down at the training ground. UTO 

42 minutes ago, Left-footed Filth said:

Wasn't the same player for the whole of last season

Played despite obviously being injured and changed games when he came on (most of our players weren't at the top of their game last season), then he worked his arse off after he had the op to get fit for this season, imo he deserves a clean slate

1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

Kev kev kev.your not playing the game love he's off to Watford for 7 million and we getting their keeper because Westwood is signing for Middlesbrough :rolleyes:

Sorry Tinkerbell lol.      UTO 

1 hour ago, Gnarwolf said:

Played despite obviously being injured and changed games when he came on (most of our players weren't at the top of their game last season), then he worked his arse off after he had the op to get fit for this season, imo he deserves a clean slate

Agreed. Totally up for giving him the chance to prove himself again this season if he stays but won't lose any sleep if he's not here.

9 hours ago, Gnarwolf said:

Deffo

Guest BULGARIA

Pre season friendly at Alfreton.... i would have put my mortgage on FF not being there and Bannan being the first on the pitch.

58 minutes ago, steveger said:

Has he been back in training with the squad in Sheffield ? that's a question for any of our player stalkers that loiter around the training ground with their thermos

Yes

but that still won't shut the moaners up

20 hours ago, Left-footed Filth said:

Agreed. Totally up for giving him the chance to prove himself again this season if he stays but won't lose any sleep if he's not here.

Be extremely difficult to replace in this market, 3m for him was a real coup